Accentforex & PAMM scams

Uh ?
"Thank you for providing all proofs that some trader lost account and didn't handled with forex market. "
Would you mind clarifying why you, a trader happy with Accenforex services requires proof of something you have absolutely nothing to do with and supposedly no economic interest in ???

I am under the distinct impression that you are (a representative of) Accentforex.
Both you and Accentforex went offline at exactly the same moment. You must be the same person.

You have not responded to any of the hard facts I have posted, documented by screenshots.
Anybody who cannot distinguish "loose" from "lose", such as yourself calls himself a trader ?
Who are you to tell people to "just put up with their bad investment strategy" ? An Accentforex rep ?
A "paid per review" person ?

Here, did you write this by any chance ?
Brush up on your English mate.

lol. "personal information of third parties".

View attachment 34170
Man, answer me, did I ask you about?
Why do you intrude in this post..
I love a justice and try to find the truth. But I don't understand what do you do here, scamdetector#2
Maybe I have mistakes in english but I have enough knowledge about forex and investing and enough mind to not to be so naif toady![/QUOTE]

"Man, answer me, did I ask you about?"
Please rephrase. Ask me about what ?

"Why do you intrude in this post.."
Intrude ? You are the intruder mate.

"I love a justice and try to find the truth."
Ah, of course. That is why you tell people to "just put up with their bad investment strategy".

"But I don't understand what do you do here"
First of: you do not need to understand. It is beyond the scope of your competence and understanding.
However, if you are who you pretend to be (an impartial professional trader), you would understand as much as I do that it is in our common interest to protect unknowing outsiders from investing in Forex until they fully understand the risks involved.

naif toady ?
One apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Uh ?
"Thank you for providing all proofs that some trader lost account and didn't handled with forex market. "
Would you mind clarifying why you, a trader happy with Accenforex services requires proof of something you have absolutely nothing to do with and supposedly no economic interest in ???

I am under the distinct impression that you are (a representative of) Accentforex.
Both you and Accentforex went offline at exactly the same moment. You must be the same person.

You have not responded to any of the hard facts I have posted, documented by screenshots.
Anybody who cannot distinguish "loose" from "lose", such as yourself calls himself a trader ?
Who are you to tell people to "just put up with their bad investment strategy" ? An Accentforex rep ?
A "paid per review" person ?

Here, did you write this by any chance ?
Brush up on your English mate.

lol. "personal information of third parties".

View attachment 34170
I dont want to start a discussion with you. you are not interesting for me. I will follow this thread to find out everything. At the moment, I see no reason for sharp words. there is only a balloon of your posts.[/QUOTE]

Refrain from posting if you don't want to start a discussion.

I dont want to start a discussion with you. you are not interesting for me. I will follow this thread to find out everything. At the moment, I see no reason for sharp words. there is only a balloon of your posts.

Refrain from posting if you don't want to start a discussion.[/QUOTE]
I started this discussion not with you man. I realized that you are very fond of moving your tongue (or fingers). inside of you the anger speaks, because you insult me, although I am an ordinary visitor of the forum. you are either too young or very unhappy. Wish you find yourself and don't try to be a someone else.

Hello.

What abt u? You started this conv., but we dont know anything abt u. I understand that u wantto be a secret, but I just canot believe an impersonal person. Tell us whether u'r a member of this pamm-acc. or u traded in accentforex.
now... I see that u'r most likely some kind of competitor of this boker who tries to play upon people' heart-strings for ur own gain, for manipulation. I won't be surprised if u'r an agent of another broker who fools us. This is a serious website. Either you write in essence and identify yourself, or u'r becoming suspicious.

Joined today, posted 3 posts in other sections and started to query me?

Why did you use "We" in your reply? Why did you "us"?

This clearly show that you are either same guy with Gürkan Akbari or

or you are paid posters by Accent Forex as both of you suspected that I am the competitor or agent from other brokers.

If you don't know anything about me, please stay away. I do know you as well and why you are busy body?

Why do you intrude in this post..
I love a justice and try to find the truth. But I don't understand what do you do here, scamdetector#2
Maybe I have mistakes in english but I have enough knowledge about forex and investing and enough mind to not to be so naif toady!

If you love to justice and find out the truth. Did you read and study all the facts?
Why I can't be here and why you are here to question me while you never question Accent Forex?

Did you from the beginning till the end, he / she never answered correctly to the questions and tried to skip?

Refrain from posting if you don't want to start a discussion.
I started this discussion not with you man. I realized that you are very fond of moving your tongue (or fingers). inside of you the anger speaks, because you insult me, although I am an ordinary visitor of the forum. you are either too young or very unhappy. Wish you find yourself and don't try to be a someone else.[/QUOTE]

Please refrain from posting. You did not start this discussion, I did not start this discussion.
I did not insult you, but you did insult other investors of this PAMM.
Not only did you insult investors, I consiider this an insult:

"you are either too young or very unhappy. Wish you find yourself and don't try to be a someone else"

The person who started this discussion was swindled. He/she lost his/her money in Jordan's Accentforex PAMM.

You did not invest in this PAMM. You defend Accentforex.
You are no ordinary visitor of this forum. Neither am I.
You are here to defend Accentforex, I am here to avoid more mischief by warning potential investors.

I trust the above clear enough for you "Gürkan" ?

I started this discussion not with you man. I realized that you are very fond of moving your tongue (or fingers). inside of you the anger speaks, because you insult me, although I am an ordinary visitor of the forum. you are either too young or very unhappy. Wish you find yourself and don't try to be a someone else.

You did not even know how to quote post properly.

There are two good jobs did by Accent forex

1. The moderator sent the message to draw the attention of everyone in the shoutbox that Accent forex does not approve the messages containing ....links to third party source as the screenshot below. This action is the first time as they blocked all the messages in that shoutbox that contain this link of this thread or the word of "FPA"

Such intention of blocking is to prevent those investors to know about this thread and realised themselves that they were trapped into the "drama" from Jordan and Accent forex.
rebuttal-png.34170

If no third party information is allowed, why there are a lot of personal contacts from the PAMM managers to let the investors to contact? Why they never blocked it since it contains the personal information.

2. To be reveal soon.

Back