account 3005985 XM broker

cisco23aja

Recruit
I'm trade in XM with hedge position. But all my transaction at time 00.00 was closed with XM.
this my transaction. XM indicated Scam Broker

14 July 2016 last my open position is
time 20.45 Sell GBPUSD 0.1 lot
time 20.25 Buy EURGBP 0.05 lot
time 15.28 Buy GBPUSD 0.05 lot
time 23.57 Buy GBPUSD 0.05 lot
time 19.00 Sell EURGBP 0.05 lot

http://prntscr.com/bszuxg
i was hedge but all my transaction closed with XM

The screenshot shows a number of positions being closed. The positions were hedged while in loss. What it doesn't show is the remaining balance. Without that information, there's no way to tell if this is a margin call triggered by spread widening or rollover costs.

in 23.57 time i'm last order with free margin 12$..but suddenly in 00.00 time all transaction was closed with xm...you can see totally swap no more 2$....

You ended up with a total wipeout. Swap may have done it. So could spread or simple price movement.

One thing to take note of for sure is that if you were hedging or scalping in a "High Spread" moment, rest assured that your account will be fully wiped out. During this moment, tons of scalpers/hedgers tend to stay away due to the higher pips movement moving away from the price they would like to hedge/scalp. Nonetheless, I myself is a long term trader and it benefits me the most during "High Spread" moment as those price could potentially make me 100+ pips of profits.

Your updated screenshot helps but not enough! We need ONE more screenshot; the one just before your account was liquidated with extreme prejudice to the favor of this mangy, rabies-infested POS mongrel cuck XM. If you only deposited 140 Euros then it is clear your largest position of 44.40 (dollars or Euros doesn't matter) hit the 20%/total equity NOT Balance of the account and this is the exact reason "the law of our bank" you were wiped out. You need to read the T&C carefully (though like Satan, XM makes this extremely nontransparent) to see that if ONE of your orders (the TOTAL EQUITY OF ALL YOUR ORDERS, INCLUDING LOSING POSITIONS) hits 20% our account will be automatically cleared and XM will legally (but not lawfully) steal your funds. To understand better how XM and most if not all retail shylock brokers look at 'your' money ad being legally theirs (which it is; but not lawfully), look up the definition of property in Black's.

Your
You ended up with a total wipeout. Swap may have done it. So could spread or simple price movement.
response to this poor (and probably extinct) neophyte's experience is flawed and useless: you did not explain why he was liquidated. You're no 'Pharoah;' just an agent for the retail frauds.

As opposed to the vast sum of experience which you've failed to demonstrate over the years. Remind me again, how many people have you helped in Scam Alerts? How many resolved threads have you made even one helpful posting in?

I suggest you try a different tactic and offer helpful advice instead of attacking me just because you don't like a broker. BTW - I've never had an account at XM, so your accusation is completely baseless.

Back