• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Allen Atherton associated to Charter & May (already mentioned as fraudsters in this forum)

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,
Thanks for this revelation and I'm very sorry for your loss. It seems they've been using the same formula to syphon money out of all of us. I've lost a significant amount too but yours is off the scale.

I met Joseph Marks AKA George Cole on three occasions for lunch over two years. He disappeared when I started questioning a director's resignation prior to Frecycle Ltd (the company he introduced me to) potentially being bought. Of course now, we all know it was a scam. These people are evil with no moral conscience whatsoever. What's your history with him?

I have sent a photo of him to the police investigating Operation Cassady which is still on his WhatsApp number, to add insult to injury.
i had the same issue, he lied and lied about parents dying, surgery etc, couldnt give straight answers to stuff. did you get photos of him at lunch? i doubt the whatsapp photo is realy him, he cant be that stupid...?

Th
Does any one have a photo and Linkedin/social media links for George Cole aka Joseph Marks?

Thank you
The only one I have is on his WhatsApp profile. I'm amazed it's still on there. Where else has he got online photos then? I sent it to the police but I'm sure they have it already.

i had the same issue, he lied and lied about parents dying, surgery etc, couldnt give straight answers to stuff. did you get photos of him at lunch? i doubt the whatsapp photo is realy him, he cant be that stupid...?
Hi,
The WhatsApp photo is definitely him and yes, he must be that stupid because even now it's still on there. Unfortunately no photos at lunch but I'd easily recognise him in an identity parade.
It's the same for me as it was for you. If you keep lying about the same story then you start to believe it yourself and hone your skills at it.

The guy is a complete scumbag who would obviously sell his own mother for a profit.

Great work on this. I have followed this blog for a while and my family have fallen victims to these scum bags, and your post has made me look into the person my dad dealt with.

My Dad dealt with a real piece of work, called “Alex Harrison” who’s actual name changes depending on where you look. On my dads records it says Alex Harrison on LinkedIn it says Alexei Harrison and on Companies House it says Alexei Krilov-Harrison. If it is Alexei Krilov-Harrison then he is already known to the FCA. His LinkedIn profile says he worked for a company called Xellis Marketing Ltd. Was anyone offered shares in this company?

His profile says “working with directors in diverse fields of “AI, Influencer Marketing, Cyber Security, Medical Cannabis” – Sound familiar???! It even boasts how much money he stole from everyone.

He used to call my Dad all the time, until he had stolen all of his money, I’ve spent a lot of time on this and sending all of my findings to action fraud.

I hope this scumbag rots.

Very useful info that. I looked on his linkedin… very stupid youd think hed be keeping low profile not plastering it on internet ?!

Thanks for keeping this live. I do wonder how many other unsuspecting people have fallen victim to these evil scumbags.

Back