• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Allen Atherton associated to Charter & May (already mentioned as fraudsters in this forum)

I am having an issue with a company
I am creating an archive here and will enable comments so we can all collaborate to bring down these scum bags

Here is the site i made: bryandemosthenous.com

I have added a picture of Olly Triggs as well for reference.

I invested 22k with allen and atherton absolutely gutted to find that I've lost all my savings
thats small fry compared to some. theyre still operating btw, absolute scum. apparently people still falling victim to frecycle, just bought a load of 'shares' at 75p. mad that this is still happening!

This is absolutely shocking that they are still able to do this whilst being under investigation. When did you purchase these shares? I bought mine in July 2023. They are a scam company. Why the hell are they still being able to commit fraud on this basis? There is no functioning recycling operation as far as I'm aware. Has anyone seen their operation as a business? They do not respond to any letters or emails yet they are still posting on Instagram about saving the environment. They are pure e**l.

Disgusting posts in this thread, police have made it clear not to engaged with forums, you all should be ashamed and I for one take note of each and every person on here and if you stop Bryan from being brought to justice, you should all be held accountable

I am creating an archive here and will enable comments so we can all collaborate to bring down these scum bags

Here is the site i made: bryandemosthenous.com

I have added a picture of Olly Triggs as well for reference.

You’ve created a website that states
“I have lost over 1.2 million ” CEO confidential

And then claim in this thread “youve lost on over £2mill”

Are you an investor like the rest of us on the tread?

It doesn’t sound like it it at all.

I dealt with Alex at A&A as people on this thread know, from private messaging, you “Bryan” are now putting actual victims in real danger of seeing Bryan walk free

Last edited by a moderator:
The last thing I want is to see criminals walk free. The reality is people have been financially duped. Their lives have been ruined as a result so it's understandable why as victims we are trying to make sense of this narrative. I for one will no longer contribute as I certainly do not want to jeopardise the case. I've said what I've needed to say and hope that the police will bring them to justice.

You’ve created a website that states
“I have lost over 1.2 million ” CEO confidential

And then claim in this thread “youve lost on over £2mill”

Are you an investor like the rest of us on the tread?

It doesn’t sound like it it at all.

I dealt with Alex at A&A as people on this thread know, from private messaging, you “Bryan” are now putting actual victims in real danger of seeing Bryan walk free
im confused here - he's raising awareness to stop Bryan and GEORGE COLE etc from scamming more people, which is still happening today. how does this jeapordise anything?
the poster lost millions from investments that were diverted to the money launderers. we should be working together to help each other as victims, not attack each other. mark.

This is absolutely shocking that they are still able to do this whilst being under investigation. When did you purchase these shares? I bought mine in July 2023. They are a scam company. Why the hell are they still being able to commit fraud on this basis? There is no functioning recycling operation as far as I'm aware. Has anyone seen their operation as a business? They do not respond to any letters or emails yet they are still posting on Instagram about saving the environment. They are pure e**l.
police cant stop them until conviction. just baffling how its still happening and frecycle still sell 'shares' at 75p which dont exist. all while joe marks has his feet up in dubai, and Chapple and co rub their hands with glee, ignoring us, in his imaginary office, stealing money and running a facade of a company. absolute disgrace.

Back