alot of choices

They were pulling your pip (leg)

They got you on that one. You have to take it in thread context to get the joke.
They were pulling your pip (leg) ;)

What's with forex final fantasy III?

I believe there's currently a deceptive advertising lawsuit against them. If it's Forex FINAL Fantasy, how could there be a version III?

I think rather than spending money on software, I'll place all my money in a managed account with that new company, Ponzi-Fx-Management. The return rate is so good that I'm going to mortgage my house, borrow from all my relatives, and then max out my credit cards to get an even higher percentage of return. Based on the guaranteed profit percentage and compounding, I should be able to pay off the US national debt in about 6 months.
:p ;) :p ;)

"I believe there's currently a deceptive advertising lawsuit against them. If it's Forex FINAL Fantasy, how could there be a version III?"

that is so funny! hahaha!:D:D:D

I believe there's currently a deceptive advertising lawsuit against them. If it's Forex FINAL Fantasy, how could there be a version III?

I think rather than spending money on software, I'll place all my money in a managed account with that new company, Ponzi-Fx-Management. The return rate is so good that I'm going to mortgage my house, borrow from all my relatives, and then max out my credit cards to get an even higher percentage of return. Based on the guaranteed profit percentage and compounding, I should be able to pay off the US national debt in about 6 months.

I'm getting confused with you pharaoh. Hmmm. I thought forex final fantasy is a broker. :confused:

Usually, if something has a number after it, that's a version. Software has versions, brokers usually don't.

Forex Final Fantasy III would be software.

BillyBob's Bucketshop is a broker.

Can someone loan me some more money to place with Ponzi-FX-Management? The rate of return goes up rapidly as I add more money to the account.
:p

Pharoah's fun'in

I have to applaud the duo for their efforts. They have more computer time than I do and just by the number of the posts they HAVE to have LEARNED something to tag all those threads. That is effort that needs recognition but not rank.
What I want to hear is why they are not using the Fibonacci on EUR/USD but it might be a good choice on NZD/USD

When I see Pharoah’s tag I don’t corrupt it by posting after. “Oh I agree” it stands for and by itself, “NUFF SAID”.

Last edited:
oanda its good but its poor on the leverage only 1to 50 so you must put lot of money to make any win pay interest in your account every day you become a penny !! other make nothing their platform can be better but they do not make changes

i hoppe oanda make changes in your leverages use more oprion to use them
i like leverage from 1to 100 1 to 500 this its a crazy machine when you in the right line of pip making !!!

the same its finotec its good but the manager its a people ho hate other peoples wahts not are from uk very racist person ,
finotec use 1 to 100 only have a very good platform you can select the lot size and seeing the money amount on every lot so you have more idea how much money you invest trading

others like the mt4 platform i dont liket so much they use lot 0.10 0.20 ....

and this confuse too much .

other ist easy forex but they cheat me whit my money they make me lost and the manager a type fignole ist a very very irresponsable person and the owner dont show the face to me when i make complain bastards!! shame you they platform ist very nice but the people working are not so they dont follow what you say to make

so this are my experience whit this 3 companies
im a scalper trade in minutes not longer than 30 min hold a position make pips every time i can and the broker now what i use its
fx pro no complain no delays or problem only the metatrade platform i dont liked!!
but for scalping ist very nice company for me have the leverage range 1 to 100 to 500 great

have other person any questions i answered them ok
hope my experience help hier
bye

Back