Alpari Cut Off My Profit After Few Hours

St Alex

Recruit
Good day,

I am Ogunwale Alex by name.

On Wednesday 6,September I made a profit of $372.34 but later removed from my account after 4 hours 45min.

A message was sent without considering my past huge losses"

Dear Client!

Please note that the Liquidity Provider didn't accept the orders at the prices provided from 17:00:00 to 17:00:08 EET on 06.09.2017. Therefore the financial result of the USDCAD and EURCAD positions performed during this period was nullified with a single balance transaction.

Best Regards,
Alpari."

Due to the unsweetable experience I lost almost all my capital the second day.

I attached the daily statement.

I sent message to Alpari on two different email addresses there was no reply till now.

Please I will b glad if my profit can be recovered.

Thanks.

Ogunwale Alex.

Good day,

I am Ogunwale Alex by name.

On Wednesday 6,September I made a profit of $372.34 but later removed from my account after 4 hours 45min.

A message was sent without considering my past huge losses"

Dear Client!

Please note that the Liquidity Provider didn't accept the orders at the prices provided from 17:00:00 to 17:00:08 EET on 06.09.2017. Therefore the financial result of the USDCAD and EURCAD positions performed during this period was nullified with a single balance transaction.

Best Regards,
Alpari."

Due to the unsweetable experience I lost almost all my capital the second day.

I attached the daily statement.

I sent message to Alpari on two different email addresses there was no reply till now.

Please I will b glad if my profit can be recovered.

Thanks.

Ogunwale Alex.
You talked with their customer support about the funds has gone from your account?

offshore bucketshops gonna mad, last look trades after 4 hours is criminal, you risked with money as per client agreement, in reputable jurisdictions brokers cannot do such things because it would be classified as financial fraud, anyway I think it is possible to do something against them, for example to write complaints to all possible regulators, your country local regulator, regulators of countries where broker have payment accounts, financial institutions from all over the world are moving towards fiscal transparency and stricter compliance, in EU under MIFID every transaction must be accounted and reported, same in USA, but seems some brokers live in 90's, all I can say that in your case they are just fooling you because they feel they can do it and stay unpunished

Back