Alpari UK New Account Types

AlpariUK

Alpari UK Representative
Alpari (UK) announces the introduction of two new account types - Micro and Classic.

From the 21st of March 2009, in order to connect to your new server (i.e. Micro or Classic) and access your trading account as usual, you will have to update your login settings in MetaTrader 4.

New settings to access your Trading Account on the New Servers are available here.

Forex with Alpari (UK) -

We recommend you check if your trading platform has been setup with the latest settings before the market opens on Sunday by starting your MetaTrader platform on Sunday and verifying that you are able to login correctly. To ensure that all clients have no interruption to their trading experience, our customer support staff will be available from 10:00 on Sunday until 22:00 on Monday, to assist everyone who may have a problem.

Should you have any questions, feel free to send an email to support@alpari.co.uk or speak with our client services team on +44 (0)207 – 648 – 4560.

Opening hours: 07.00-22.00 (GMT) Mon-Fri

Phone: +44 (0)20 7648 4580

Email: support@alpari.co.uk

Best regards,

Alpari (UK) Client Services

Alpari is a good broker in UK in respect of the things. People are very much satisfied with their services. I hardly find a comment that is against them. Overall, a good broker and we can learn many things from them.

The only drawback is only UK clients can open all types of account and not a US person.

Alpari UK - no problem so far

Hello,

I have opened a real account with Alpari UK for 6 months now.
Fund upload done in 2-3 days, withdraw the same.
Spreads are quite ok for me.

Back