Analysis by FxMonMan

monman

Recruit
Hi all!

It is really not easy in the current market picture to read most likely scenario... Traders who prefer a middle term position, I would recommend to stay out of this pair until the situation is clarified. Meanwhile, there are opportunities for scalping around 20-30 pips.

Weekly chart: Price is between EMA20 and EMA50 and looks quite "heavily", moreover 1st uptrend line is broken and EMA50 does not seem like the strong support. On the other hand, last week we saw several unsuccessful attempts to break 1.3580.

W1.png

Daily chart: Here it seems that EMA50 regained strength as a relatively strong resistance and on Friday the market closed below EMA20 as well.

D1.png

H4 chart: The price is again below both EMAs and by volume rather expected to drop.

H4.png

Hourly chart: Before the close trading price by small steps climbed between EMA20 and EMA50, but it seems that gradually faded remnants of forces. Perhaps there is an opportunity around 1.3590 for buy scalp with tight SL about 10-15 pips.

H1.png

Despite everything written above is my view on EUR / USD rather bullish and I expect that we could reach 1.3700. This scenario will be canceled if it will break 1.3580, which will open the way to 1.3525.

Do you want to enjoy the summer and experience the feeling when you see how your forex account grows? Check out my offer of investing.

Lot of green pips! ;-)

For my intraday scalps follow Twitter @fxmonman or BBM Channel C003827DF.

New logo, new website

We prepared new website with new functions not only for our clients! In our SOCIAL STREAM are concentrated analysis and tips from many famous traders.
Check it out and subscribe for updates.
FxMonMan - blog of money manager
logo_web_big.png

Back