• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Bank De Binary (BDB) loser despite VIP status

I am having an issue with a company
I have written the initial letter - and wonder what people think? Appreciate comments

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to complain about the lack of professionalism and the suspicion of fraud at your company. This is in regards to the methods and promises made by your analysts, to me which have not been fulfilled with regard to:

· Protected Trading

· Professional strategy advice

This looks like a case of misselling your products and services and/or an inability to deliver the service claims made by your analysts.

Having researched the topic it appears my case is no different to the hundreds of other complaints made against you. So much so that it’s beginning to look like a strategy, rather than an error. For this reason I won’t go into the detail in this initial contact hoping that you will understand that your service has been substandard and wish to end the matter quickly and without prejudice.

More detail of the complaint can be found at

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...de-binary-bdb-loser-despite-vip-status.41206/

The transcripts with your analysts can be found here

http://smallism.org/images/jackw.transcript.txt

http://smallism.org/images/david h bdb.txt

David H is aware of this forum thread and we are waiting for him to reply to the thread. He has contacted me via skype to say:

“Not only that the information you are posting is not true you are also making a huge mistake in understanding what happen during the process.”

To which I replied, “Prove me wrong”. I have received no reply.

On advice, I will contact you three times, this being the first, for you to resolve my issues and refund my initial deposit of $25,000 with no malice and an end to our professional relationship with no further action.

clip_image002.jpg

However, should we not come to an amiable agreement on the end of our relationship I will use every possible means to recover my deposits. This will of course initially mean filing a complaint with CYSEC, the EU regulators, eConsumer and the UK SEC to start with.

Should no resolution be achieved, using my extensive social media contacts I will launch an international campaign to have Banc De Binary investigated. I already have a number of unhappy clients contacting me who will make a joint claim against Banc De Binary. I will ensure that there is a considerable amount of media coverage.

I can offer one last exit strategy for you. My account has $640 remaining. If your recovery analyst can use those funds to bring the account back up to a level where I can withdraw my deposit, no further action will be taken. This process must start the week of Aug 23rd and take no longer than one month. I have faith in your analyst’s abilities. It is their motivation that is questionable.

I expect to hear back from you within the next 7 days (Including weekends). Should I not hear anything I will contact you again in 7 days time, then again the following 7 days. During this period I will be preparing my case (and that of others) against you. I will launch the campaign on September 23rd.

Yours Faithfully

So, I want to file a traders court and there it suggests contacting them three times. This is my contact so far

Ok. I have a complaint letter written to CYSEC, the UK SEC and the EU regulators. Would you like me to send it?

[16:51:22] Edward Allan: Ok this is my second attempt at contacting you regarding the alledged fraud and deception. I have seen comments you have made to other clients so you need not repeat them here. You know the score, and so do I.

Simply. Return my money now, or I will do everything possible to bring BDB to the publics attention including regulators and press attention. There are also other means.

Please answer on the thread on FPA, the details you already have.

I will contact you one more time before starting formal proceedings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I have a response I will open a traders court Ticket.

Scam Alert posted as per Traders Court requirements.

Contact from David H

What are you talking about Edward ?
[16:58:37] David H.: I have seen comments you have made to other clients so you need not repeat them here. You know the score, and so do I.
[16:58:44] David H.: And what is it that you think i can do for you ?
[17:04:34] Edward Allan: My expectation is low. I think that you'll do nothing but try and get more money out of me. This will not work.

You have the option of using the 640USD and build it up to the amount of deposit which I will withdraw and we will part ways without malice or predujuice.

I don't think this will happen either.

Then I will file complaints with CYSEC, SEC and anybody else.

I will create a media campaign against BDB. I will also use other methods to obtain funding to bring an international case against BDB. The aim being to shut down the company. Don't take me lightly. I've sucessfully sued some unsuable organizations.

I also think you will ignore me from now on. Which is fine. I like a fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side Note interesting the following image saying BDB are closing down in the USA because of the regulatory spat with the regulators. Posted for information and comment only. Nothing to do with my case.

Attachments

• BDB US closed down.JPG
    BDB US closed down.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 1
Danny H [ ] Go ahead file a complaint to who ever you want , Cysec , SEC , Nasa FSA and the FBI if you want ....

Banc de binary compaints mail is complaints@bbinary.com

I was never your account manager and haven't done a single trade with you.

This is tune you are talking to me is not the way to ask for help.
[17:56:36] David H.: I have seen comments you have made to other clients so you need not repeat them here. You know the score, and so do I.

[17:06] Edward Allan:

<<< You have the option of using the 640USD and build it up to the amount of deposit which I will withdraw and we will part ways without malice or predujuice.
[17:57:37] David H.: You took a risk got yourself into trading where the risks are part of the game and lost money.
Please feel free to waste your time and complaint to who ever you wish.
[17:57:52] Edward Allan: You have already stated you will not help unless I deposit more. That's not going to happen as your service has proven unreliable.
[17:58:08] Edward Allan: I desperately want you to prove me wrong.
[17:58:25] David H.: So what am i getting this from you ?
[17:58:26] David H.: I have seen comments you have made to other clients so you need not repeat them here. You know the score, and so do I.
[17:58:49] David H.: What do you want from me ? if you want to cry about the money you lost take a psychologist
[17:58:51 | Edited 17:58:55] David H.: Im not one
[18:03:07] Edward Allan: The company has 'form'. Everyones experience is the same. The process is the same. No one minds making losses in this game it's part of the job, but making unsubstantiated claims about professional services is illegal. I am well aware that you're protected within the gray area of law, that EU regulation is meaningless to you and you have powerful backers. I've been busy researching. The prognoisis is not good. Fortunately there are more and more avenues to deal with this.
[18:04:05] David H.: Edward
[18:04:09] David H.: What do you want from me? ?
[18:04:17] David H.: Why am i getting this skypes from you ?
[18:06:36] Edward Allan: Your options as I see them.
A) Return deposit and we forget all about it.
B) Use 640$ to get me to depost and I'll withdraw and close
C) Tell me you're not going to do anything and it's my fault.
D) ask me for more money to recover account. (This option will not get a favourable response)
[18:07:03] Edward Allan: I quite frankly don't mind which :D
[18:08:44] Edward Allan: and quit playing the game. It's over. We know the score. You can be you now.
[18:10:16] David H.: Edward I am not going to do nothing
I have no business relation with you , have never been your account manager and even if you had a chance to get some kind of empathy from me that might made me help you you lost it with those commets you made
[18:10:48] Edward Allan: You're a representitive of the company. Would you like me to have this conversation with your boss?
[18:10:53] Edward Allan: I'm quite happy to
[18:15:56] David H.: Yes , Fly to Cyprus .
My boss is the tall guy with the mustache and blond curly hair.
[18:16:20] David H.: He's name is James
[18:16:28] Edward Allan: email and skype?
[18:16:51] David H.: No
[18:16:55] David H.: ask nicely
[18:16:59] David H.: I dont owe you nothing
[18:17:07] David H.: and apologyze for the commets you made first
[18:18:28] Edward Allan: Come on dude, this isn't personal. I don't hold anything against you or Jack, you're doing what you do, as dishonest as that is, but you're 'following orders' (and probably making a nice whack out of it too) but one day it will end, as all good things do. If I can be a party to making that happen then, well, that's what /I/ do.
[18:18:58] David H.: Appologize first or this conversation is over
[18:19:27] Edward Allan: assuming of course that you and 'jack' are in reality the same person, which is a suspicion expressed by a number of clients.
[18:20:37] Edward Allan: and what will an apology do? make you feel better.... I hear someone saying 'see a psychologist' in the distance.

For an apology you have to prove that I'm in the wrong. So far you're not doing that.
[18:21:45] Edward Allan: So you're choosing option C).

Well that one was bet I should have placed :)

What do you want from me ?
[18:30:08] David H.: I am asking you again
[18:34:17] Edward Allan: Either option A or option B. I'll tell you what I'll even discount the losing trades under $100 because those where my trades and you're not responsible for them. Lets say $24,000 withdrawn for either option
[18:35:20] Edward Allan: be quick though because I'm filing complaints with econsumer and FPA scam alerts as we speak. I've also started asking for other clients experiences on social media
[18:36:40] Edward Allan: I've already written the letter for Cysec and am just waiting for your final outcome before I send it off. I have bigger plans in mind, because one of my complaints about the EU in general is that their regulation is worthless, this is huge amounts of ammo for the Get Britain Out campaign. UKIP would have a field day with this.
[18:37:23] Edward Allan: You see, you're just a pawn in a bigger game
[18:42:03] Edward Allan: or... refund me, you get 1k and I've had a bit of fun and everyones happy :)
[18:43:30] Edward Allan: much more amicable than a costly legal case after having to shut down operations in the US and having those nasty CFTC charges against you, phew that'll cost ya.
[18:45:02] David H.: Didnt you contacted NASA or the FBI ?
[18:45:06] David H.: you are dreaming mate
[18:45:12] David H.: You lost money in investments
[18:45:15] David H.: no one scammed you
[18:45:19] David H.: especially not me
[18:45:20] Edward Allan: That's what the last person I sued said.
[18:45:42] Edward Allan: Not personal mate, remember that, not personal.
[18:45:50] David H.: we had no connection and beside couple of conversation I wasn't dealing with your account
[18:46:04] David H.: I dont accept your "OPTIONS" for me
[18:46:22] Edward Allan: Give me another option, although logically I can't see any others?
[18:52:06] Edward Allan: My closing offer at 24k USD expires at close of play today 5.00pm GMT 23rd Aug 2014
[18:53:30] Edward Allan: Oren Shabat Laurent, a citizen of the U.S. and Israel, controlled the Banc de Binary common enterprise and, thus, is liable for the corporate Defendants’ alleged violations of the Commodity Exchange Act and the CFTC’s Regulations.
[18:54:00] Edward Allan: You of course know we're about to have a global meltdown of the financial system. The regulators will be growing some teeth when that happens :)
[18:54:45] David H.: You dont have a closing offer for me buddy
[18:54:54] David H.: I am not in connection with you and never handeled your account
[18:55:12] David H.: I gave you the complaints email and we have costumer service.
[18:56:47] Edward Allan: Ok, thank you. I'll deal with them directly. Just hoped we could work something out that would save us a bit of work. But hey, I guess you're just to low ranking in the company. I'll mail tracy tomorrow. Take care
[18:57:16] David H.: Same to you buddy
[18:57:29] David H.: You are going to go a long path that will produce nothing
[18:59 Manually entered time] Oh I'd agree if it was just me, but there's an army of unhappy clients out there, they just need a leader.

Ok, so my conversation with David H is over. As mentioned I will now mail Tracy tomorrow. I will of course expect the same outcome from her.

Complaint filed with econsumer.gov

Your reference # is 65387845.

You have submitted a complaint via the online complaint form at econsumer.gov and it has been entered into our complaint database. You can access it to update or correct it by contacting us and identifying your complaint by its reference number.

Dear Edward,

Thank you for your email.

Your complaint has been logged and forwarded to the trading room for investigation.

Kind regards,
Tracey

Banc De Binary
Email: complaints@bbinary.com
European & Middle Eastern Headquarters
www.bbinary.com
Phone: +35725246300
Fax: +35725256302

Last edited by a moderator:
Back