Another instgram possible scam! TRADEOPTIONS360

Forexcab30

Recruit
Okay, so shame on me i deposit 400 to this character on Instagram seems esay enough, i am kicking myself too hard for not finding this the forexpeacearmy first. I figured if he has steady revenue and constantly uploads his profile he contacts me directly in instgram no problem is confident , at this point i say wth and gove him a shot. Turna oit he lost signals now, and to make matters more confusin about 15k in profit. So i cannot tell up from dow. With this character. He is nice wnough when he talked to me on the phone. But i cannot trust thia any longer. Please anyone help me navigate these terrible waters. He is asking for an additional thousand dollar to pull out his commission and give me the gains. I dont see this working out too well please advise. Read what the email is advising. Screenshot_20190124-085714_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190131-174509_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190131-174509_Gmail.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20190131-174509_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190131-174509_Gmail.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 0
Not good,so from my latest update , the signals went wrong, long story short, he is trying to move to another platfom in order to convert some bitcoin into the account. Originally It turned out that they "froze my account" need to pay to unfrezze the earnings.

He moved over to trade.sfox. but no change as of yet. I feel for you, it happens.
Hope you get a better outcome ill update when i can.

What outcome did you have with them? I'm afraid I'm in it as well.

Okay, so shame on me i deposit 400 to this character on Instagram seems esay enough, i am kicking myself too hard for not finding this the forexpeacearmy first. I figured if he has steady revenue and constantly uploads his profile he contacts me directly in instgram no problem is confident , at this point i say wth and gove him a shot. Turna oit he lost signals now, and to make matters more confusin about 15k in profit. So i cannot tell up from dow. With this character. He is nice wnough when he talked to me on the phone. But i cannot trust thia any longer. Please anyone help me navigate these terrible waters. He is asking for an additional thousand dollar to pull out his commission and give me the gains. I dont see this working out too well please advise. Read what the email is advising. View attachment 41311

Hy even i was scammed by the company. They will gain our trust and started to cheat. I invested only 100$ and my account manager named matt dexter told me that you need an uprgade of account to 300$.he told me that he will add 200$ to your account. To make me trust he invested. No w in the time of withdrawal the company is asking for a processing charge of 600$ worth bitcoin to their wallet. And also after three days the company will mail you by telling that your free sidgnals is expired yous hould pay to continue trade

Back