Aston Forex, estafadores y mal educados

Limera

Recruit
In January 2014 I opened an account with Forex Aston at the urging of Alberto Villareal. I assign to Lucia Gonzalez as an account manager in the beginning everything was normal, but now after four months, I prepare to withdraw funds and my requests are not met. Unable to get in touch with them, I decided to do it on Skype with Lucia Gonzalez, communication is also failed.

Made the decision to insist on communicating via Skype and I for 4 hours Skype call, it seems I'm annoyed and decide to answer and what is my surprise to hear the following: "STOP CALLING THIS ****ING PHONE PENDEJO HIJOPUTA". Not only are scammers, but it also insult you.

Seguire incomodanlos Skype, if I can not get my money, at least bother to them.

Greetings to all

In January 2014 I opened an account with Forex Aston at the urging of Alberto Villareal. I assign to Lucia Gonzalez as an account manager in the beginning everything was normal, but now after four months, I prepare to withdraw funds and my requests are not met. Unable to get in touch with them, I decided to do it on Skype with Lucia Gonzalez, communication is also failed.

Made the decision to insist on communicating via Skype and I for 4 hours Skype call, it seems I'm annoyed and decide to answer and what is my surprise to hear the following: "STOP CALLING THIS ****ING PHONE PENDEJO HIJOPUTA". Not only are scammers, but it also insult you.

Seguire incomodanlos Skype, if I can not get my money, at least bother to them.

Greetings to all
Aston forex is a scam. There is something organized to get the money back. Send me an email to zangarrof@gmail.com and I will tell you something interesting. You dont need to identify yourself in any way

the number of complaints are growing really fast, its not looking good, I hope other traders would here about this, if you have not made a detailed review about your issue pls do so and best of luck

Back