Aston Forex Scam - Will not process withdrawal request

How did you deposit? If by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your issuing bank. Explain exactly what is going on and ask if a chargeback would be appropriate for one or more of the deposits.

Pharoah, sorry for only replying now, thought the forum would email me when someone reply's to my post, was wrong though. I have deposited the money via credit card, I will try to contact the fraud department of my bank and see what they can do, thanks for the advice.

You can subscribe to the thread to get email notifications. Now that you are looking at this, scroll up or down until you see the big orange Subscribe to this Thread button.

You can subscribe to the thread to get email notifications. Now that you are looking at this, scroll up or down until you see the big orange Subscribe to this Thread button.

Thanks Pharoah, got it working now. Will keep you guys in touch after I heard what the bank said

How did you deposit? If by credit card, have a chat with the fraud department at your issuing bank. Explain exactly what is going on and ask if a chargeback would be appropriate for one or more of the deposits.

Ok, some feedback, I spoke to the bank last week about the USD550 deposit I made, they said that I must fill in a dispute form and then they handle it from there. I sent the form in on Monday and received feedback today that they are temporarily crediting my account with the original amount subtracted for that specific deposit. One step closer. Now just going to find out what can be done for the other two transactions as well.

Thanks for the advice Pharaoh

I'm glad you are making some progress. Please leave an update on how things go.

Back