• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Axi.com (Was AxiTrader.com (.au) )

General discussions of a financial company
Axitrader for me really is getting to be on a razor blade and I defiantly wouldn't go as far and recommend this broker!

Ever since doubling my accounts I have noticed a big change in the way Axi does businesses!

Massive FREEZE ON NFP TONIGHT and I'm a pretty slow typer and both my Axi accounts have frozen for last half hour, just filling in some time till Axi platforms unfreeze:mad:

Hi dkami...hope all's well with your new broker(s) ;)....would love your PM on who you using now.

I am considering going back to AxiTrader for a number of reasons and is now researching on whether they have come out with any improvements in the many issues from their clients and ex-clients :cool:

Axitrader are market makers when the trade goes in your favour they change the spread so that it hits your stop loss the charts have nothing to do with the price

When I read this thread, I start to wonder what the purpose of all the comments is because nothing that is said allows me to make any meaningful value judgement as to whether I should use them as a broker. The question we all try to answer is whether the complains indicate a systemic problem or it the complaint just one of those "bad days" AxiTrader has.

My friend had a terrible experience with AxiTrader and, in my judgement, the problem indicates a systemic problem within the company and not a "one-off" as we English like to say.

After AxiTrader systematically destroyed a usd$20,000 trading account, my friend started comprehensive due diligence on the entire forex industry. I assisted him and together, what we discovered would make your curly hair straight and your straight hair curly. The only reason my friend did not undertake at least basic due diligence is because the account manager at AxiTrader "assured" my friend that he was getting the lowest price and the best terms available in the industry (which.... you guessed it! is a lie!). Unfortunately for AxiTrader, this statement and thers like it are on recording so hmmmm not very smart thing to say when it is patently untrue and easy to find out that the statement is patently untrue. What tangled webs we weave.

I can confirm that every broker in the world is stealing client money through requotes, look-backs, and (in many cases) manual manipulation of client accounts.

But, I have to say that the comments by traders throughout FPA who speak about all their problems also have to accept blame for:-
1. Doing ZERO due diligence
2. Transferring money without any consideration as to the history of the company, who the owners are, where the head office is
3. Opening Options accounts when everyone on planet earth knows Option are pure gambling (and, ahhh who controls the gambling business?)
4. Not realising that all regulators exist to help financial companies steal money and only the worst cases receive compensation (hmmm, what if a every regulator just told every company they regulate that they will be closed down on receipt of over 100 valid complaints?)
5. The global economic system is based on the concept of "Caveat Emptor" so why do people complain about all the problems brokers cause for clients

AxiTrader is no more corrupt than all the rest of the brokers. There are possible 5 brokers in the world that are really straight. Good luck finding them. And, avoid any broker that engages in a conflict-of-interest; therefore, a so-called "market maker" is the worst kind of broker because they make money when you lose money. And, what comment should we make about a broker that offers both (a) ECN accounts that one assumes must be true ECN, but could be a fake, and (b) regular accounts where the broker acts as a market-maker.

I deal directly with an Exchange as a professional trader because my daily volume is very high, but the world of brokers is like "feasting with panthers".

Oh, as for AxiTrader, I would avoid all companies with headquarters in australia and in cyprus and america which leaves Uk & Europe and..... ahhh the grenadines and belize (if you are really crazy!).

Remember, I trade directly with an Exchange and I have only one relationship with a broker (for historical reasons and yes they are straight), but for the record, Swiss Quote is considered to be the best broker in the world and they will not steal your money or manipulate your your account. And, no I am not an IB for Swiss Quote, but if I were to use a broker, Swiss Quote is the ONLY one I would use. SQ has all forex operations in London and is wholly-owned by a Swiss bank called MIG. Well, actually SQ bought MIG Bank so FINMA regulates MIG Bank & Swiss Quote. But then, the Swiss have been stealing money for centuries, but on balance, SQ has more to gain by treating clients with respect.

Oops, Am I allowed to mention another broker here.If not, I apologise in advance.

As for Options, I need to correct myself on one point: Interactive Brokers is a clean company and, although I would never trade options... if you want to then go to Interactive Brokers.

I posted this on the Forex Factory as well.

This broker confuses the hell out of me.

Firstly, they have an "ECN style Forex" trading account. Really? Could someone please explain that to me as if I were a child?

And please combine that with a quote from their policies:

In other words, if I make money, they lose money?
Yep! You are right. AxiTrader tells you in print that they want you to lose money!

Back