• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary: Biggest SCAM ever! they ruined my life

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Marcelo.

I understand your point of view. But you have to understand ours as well... as people being cheated!
This "pests" because I cannot call them human beings are living on people's backs. On our backs! With smooth talk and fine tricks trying to get people's trust who worked hard for their money and willing to earn a bit of share from the market. What is the result? Who is the greedy person here??? Them!!!! They are not providing anything they promised. Guess what's going to happen one day? Someone will go after them!!! Trust me! Everybody has their days numbered! It's matter of time ONLY!!!!!!
I wish I could be there when it happens! I hope Anthony JOHN and Eric BAKER reads this as well! God bless you!

Hi Marcelo.

I understand your point of view. But you have to understand ours as well... as people being cheated!
This "pests" because I cannot call them human beings are living on people's backs. On our backs! With smooth talk and fine tricks trying to get people's trust who worked hard for their money and willing to earn a bit of share from the market. What is the result? Who is the greedy person here??? Them!!!! They are not providing anything they promised. Guess what's going to happen one day? Someone will go after them!!! Trust me! Everybody has their days numbered! It's matter of time ONLY!!!!!!
I wish I could be there when it happens! I hope Anthony JOHN and Eric BAKER reads this as well! God bless you!

Hi Taliana, I agree with you, but the greediness comes from both sides, and of course, the client side normally will be the most affected.

That's why it's important to have a website like FPA, we need to help people to get educated, think 10 times before accepting somebody else's investment, do your research, ask for a second opinion, don't take invest in companies that you need to bring people, usually is a scam, check the regulations, and so on.

Let's vanish this "pests" as you said from this planet.

Marcello,

Check out the Traders Court cases against BDB (you can find links to them on the review page). One of them has some attached text files showing conversations between the client and a BDB employee. You'll see these humanoid leeches are experts at high pressure tactics to encourage more deposits. Clients go from listening to tales of unlimited wealth to shear desperation not to lose all the money they've already had sucked away by BDB. And of course, BDB is happy to advise the client on how to lie to banks to get credit line increases.

Should people have resisted? Yes. Did they have enough information to know what sort of parasitic scum they were dealing with? Sadly, not until it was far too late.

Marcello,

Check out the Traders Court cases against BDB (you can find links to them on the review page). One of them has some attached text files showing conversations between the client and a BDB employee. You'll see these humanoid leeches are experts at high pressure tactics to encourage more deposits. Clients go from listening to tales of unlimited wealth to shear desperation not to lose all the money they've already had sucked away by BDB. And of course, BDB is happy to advise the client on how to lie to banks to get credit line increases.

Should people have resisted? Yes. Did they have enough information to know what sort of parasitic scum they were dealing with? Sadly, not until it was far too late.
This is the naked truth, unfortunately!

Scummy, scummy broker. How can they continue to get away with stealing, scamming lying and scamming people? CYSEC regualtion? What a joke.

Scummy, scummy broker. How can they continue to get away with stealing, scamming lying and scamming people? CYSEC regualtion? What a joke.
Agree, the circular C096, stating clearly that the CIF is not allowed to run services in any 3rd country without the certificate of the authorities of the 3rd country, I got a reply from the authorities in the UAE that bdb is not certified so I approached CYSEC with a simple question; sent emails made tens of phone calls...no one single head of department or an employee accepted to give me an answer to that simple question...some of the ladies I talked to over the phone got really nervous as I was insisting for an answer... cycec is on the take from bdb? It's obvious I believe

Agree, the circular C096, stating clearly that the CIF is not allowed to run services in any 3rd country without the certificate of the authorities of the 3rd country, I got a reply from the authorities in the UAE that bdb is not certified so I approached CYSEC with a simple question; sent emails made tens of phone calls...no one single head of department or an employee accepted to give me an answer to that simple question...some of the ladies I talked to over the phone got really nervous as I was insisting for an answer... cycec is on the take from bdb? It's obvious I believe

Thanks Isamh for sharing this information!!

Attached the link of the circular C096 in case someone might need it

CIFs may provide/perform investment services/activities in the territories of third countries only when they are authorised to do so by CySEC and the respective competent authorities of the third countries, where applicable. In the absence of such authorisation, CIFs must not start providing/performing investment services/activities in the territories of such third countries. CIFs must also bear in mind that, in some jurisdictions, the solicitation of business and/or the promotion of services may be considered as provision/performance of investment services/activities.

Belive this should be highlighted all over……….for once things get clear !

Back