• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
1wildhorse we urge you to provide us with the account numbers of people you believe were scammed and we will review each and every case.
We are a company with great social responsibility and there is nothing more important to us then our clients.
Regarding people who never find this website, we want you to know that we are active on multiple forums and websites and work day and night to search pro actively for any mentions of our company to see if there is a client in need of help.
In addition to that we are actively helping clients on all our social media platforms and offer a live chat on our website as well as the ability to send a message to the higher management straight from the Homepage.

AnneW your complaint was escalated and is currently reviewed by our senior staff to provide you with the best resolution possible.

We invite any client who believes he was scammed or would like to file a complaint to provide us with his or her account number and we will review each and every case individually.

OMG. Great social responsibility. The bigger lie the better -Goebbels

Anyone getting emails from Banco Binario?

I still do even after unsubscribing from their list. I have never heard of them.

Take a look at this. From page 4..

Persons
employed by a CIF
must have
integrity
morals
and
credibility

Attachments

• Persons employed by CIF.pdf
    273 KB · Views: 7
I cannot believe that lots of people are scammed by BDB in a similar way with mine. I started with $250 to learn, but with all of their false promises and pushy sales tactics they made me to deposit a total amount of $7500. I could not afford to lose that money, I stressed my account manager so many times regarding that, but she managed to blow my money for the college in a matter of minutes. I will come back with the full story.

Thanx Anne for your help and recommendations i have enlisted Rebecca to help me recover my lost funds at banc de binary...
we are also going to go after ZACHARY GOLD in AUCKLAND N.Z He is getting Mega Rich by advertising and
Referring new victims to this SCAM COMPANY ....BANC DE BINARY.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe that lots of people are scammed by BDB in a similar way with mine. I started with $250 to learn, but with all of their false promises and pushy sales tactics they made me to deposit a total amount of $7500. I could not afford to lose that money, I stressed my account manager so many times regarding that, but she managed to blow my money for the college in a matter of minutes. I will come back with the full story.

Go ahead and get your own thread open here in Scam Alerts. Just to save BDB's "helpful" representative some trouble in making up excuses, go ahead and include your account number along with the details of exactly how BDB scammed you. Info on how and when you deposited would also be useful.

Thanx Anne for your help and recommendations i have enlisted Rebecca to help me recover my lost funds at banc de binary...
we are also going to go after ZACHARY GOLD in AUCKLAND N.Z He is getting Mega Rich by advertising and
Referring new victims to this SCAM COMPANY ....BANC DE BINARY.
I hope you get your funds back ASAP! :)
I'm hoping and praying that I will get all of mine back ASAP too

Back