• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
They are indeed a highly professional white collar scam team, from the level which they encouraged us to deposit the money, to suddenly all the money was gone. I am not surprised if all their replies are scripted.

Has anyone managed to get successful credit card chargebacks? I did the transaction in December. & now is already mid Jan. I am not sure if the appeal to the bank is a valid move.

Likewise, who else should we complain to? Maybe someone can provide a list of government bodies or International parties to we can voice out to?

Have anyone been discussing with Tracy from BDB? I saw BDB post in FPA. But I do not know how valid or helpful could this be...

AnneW
From what we understand you are in the process of finding a resolution with our CS Tracey Ludlam

Ryan Ng
Please provide us with your account number for further investigation. thank you.

Isamh
We forwarded your account number 9/0001089528 for further investigation and will contact you as soon as possible.

Wenryan
Please provide us with your account number for further investigation. thank you.

Banc De Binary

I too have basically had the same dealings and stories from Edward west at Blanc de binary from the 7/1/16?till last night 19/1/16. I am from Australia, and I too have used money from my business to deposit into bdb I asked for 45k usd last week to be withdrawn from my account, as I had such a horrible feeling that things were going to go wrong. Again as with AnneW I was told my 90k used would be protected, and that he would not trade unless trades were protected.

I felt constantly pushed and intimidated to make trades that were not explained either before or after trading, and also constantly pushed to keep adding money to my account.

Every time I asked for an explanation about why he chose the trades he did I did not get an answer, I tried to get him to type answer on Skype but it was always " I will call you in 10 mins or an hour. Many times I was up very late at night, but he didn't seem to care that I was over come with tiredness, and I believe he did this deliberately to take advantage of me so I would deposit or trade just to get him to let me go to sleep.

Again the promise of VIP status and trading with top analysts but I never spoke to any other people other than two men who harassed and rushed me into making other deposits. I deposited my money onto my card and then to the bdb account,

I had made it perfectly clear to him that I could not afford to lose the 90k usd and that I needed it with in a couple of weeks to go back into my business for wages etc.

Fast track to last night were he traded all money in account down to 1770. He told me to log out and not watch for fear I would have a heart attack. I watched for a bit and had a super bad feel, he apparently was at home and not at the office, where in the back ground there is always cheering and clapping to make you think people are being successful, I guessing it is for the demise of another to trusting individual who has just had their life ruined.

Of course as AnneW said he had a call from his manager who was not too happy and wanted me to put in 40k usd and they would put in 50 to recover losses. I told him I had no more money, he said he would contact the recovery manager Jack White, who was going to ring me, Edward had said that I would not do the 40 so for me to look through my accounts and find 20k usd, or as close to that as I could, that way we could resume trading straight away to recover everything last night. Again I said I did not have anymore money.

I waited for jack White to call which he did, and he was basically saying I had to put in more money, that my withdrawal application of 45k usd had not been lodged and that I had more in the bonus account than I had deposited. Technically that is where my 90k usd is sitting.

I have been to my bank today but not sure if they can do anything, because I have authorised transactions, and bdb looks like a legitimate entity.

How I wish I had found this forum earlier, but I think they hide these or try to have negative posts etc removed.

As with AnneW I was constantly reassured that my money would be protected, but if I withdrew then the bonus account would not be.

I cannot bring myself to tell my husband as we have worked so hard all of our lives to build our business, and Edward West has basically destroyed me. I didn't sleep or haven't eaten today and have been crying all day.

He is supposed to be getting back to me tonight with a solution, I also managed to catch him out as initially told me that there were offices in Australia, I googled and could not locate, I asked him to give me the address, but never got a straight answer. He was going to let me talk to one of his Australian clients who was 88 and had initially put in 45k and then 400k, that never happened either.

I chatted with the customer service chat line and asked about the Australian office and Stefani said that there wasn't any.

What are our next recourses to try to recover this money. I did sign a bonus protection document for 90k which was emailed to them but Jack White challenged me last night saying " where was it ?" That was after my account had lost 136kusd, I was not in the right frame of mind let alone able to think straight.

I feel so shamed and I have let my family down, being sucked into this vortex, I do not know if they are laundering money for terrorists or what, the only thing I know is that I am devastated beyond belief and do not know what to do next.

OMG! The more I read of all the stories of how they lie, con, cheat and scam us out of our hard earned life savings and put us into deep debt, the more I want to throw up at being so stupid to be completely conned by these big time scammers. I think reporting to Interpol and the FBI Cyber Crime division will be too kind an act for us to impose on them! I am in the midst of drafting my complaint to CySec and am also going to copy the authorities from one of the links provided by oscarra in post #21 above.

I hope that you can get your money back from these mega scammers and cheaters who apparently don't have an ounce of humanity in their DNA from all the stories that are coming out of innocent people being cheated and scammed over and over again by the same group of people.

Hi AnneW, did you manage to speak to Tracy from BDB? Has it been helpful so far?

AnneW
From what we understand you are in the process of finding a resolution with our CS Tracey Ludlam

Ryan Ng

Isamh
We forwarded your account number 9/0001089528 for further investigation and will contact you as soon as possible.

Wenryan

Banc De Binary

My account number is 9/0001002839. I had dropped email in as well

Hi all, please note that I have had a response from Tracey Ludlam as follows:

Hi Anne

Thank you for your patience.

I have reviewed your account and spoken with your last account manager and your new one.

· I can find nothing to show you were deceived you agreed to open the positions provided by TC.

· When trading started with these signals the account went from 10 000 to 70 000, then to 120 000 and then 217 000 and you agreed to continue with the trading.

· When the account went down to approx. 60 000 you continue the next day she asked for more trades to be given, which resulted in her account again reaching up to over 100 000 the following day.

· At any time you can stop trading and withdraw even with a bonus.

As a good will gesture I am happy to discuss a further bonus .

Regards
Tracey

I have no idea where Tracey Ludlam has got the information as I have never come across the same in my account history - I only see what I have deposited and the bonus that I did not ask for after I was forced to sign the verification forms and bonus form which Edward West told me had to be completed in order to start the Protected Trades so that I could get my funds back on Friday, 15th January.

It is most unfortunate that unlike ask2000, I do not have videos or recordings of anyone admitting fraud with the same modus operandi of 100% guaranteed Protected Trades for the Apple Event in order that Banc de Binary will pay me back the entire amount.

There has been no acknowledgement by Tracey Ludlam that Banc de Binary allows this sort of unethical behavior on a systematic and grand scale with the modus operandi of scamming the unsuspecting people wanting to learn to trade.

There is no intention of any restitution and refund whatsoever, just a further bonus offered to no doubt tie me further in debt as I have no idea how to trade out of this situation, and any guidance will be along the same line as what has already been provided by Edward West who never ever disclosed that the trades were not protected, nor was there the "Apple Event" that the USD$52,600 was to have been used for that Protected Trade!

All it was the entire time was Edward West giving false reassurances that the entire fund was to be used for 100% Protected Trades and in the 3 days of Protected Trades which Edward West told me that I had to complete before I could get the funds credited back into my account on Friday, 15th January. Edward West was on shared screen with me on Skype screaming at me to put 8000, 7000, 6500, push the button, push the button, push the button! Don't move the screen, don't move the screen - oh your internet is killing us, oh, your PC is killing us! If Banc de Binary thinks that this is training for people new to trading, then it is no wonder why there is systematic fraud being condoned by Banc de Binary and that this unethical behavior is allowed to continue so that more and more people are being sucked in and scammed.

I am sick to the stomach just thinking that I will not be able to pay the credit cards when they become due from next week onwards. OMG!!!!!!!

Back