• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Banc de Binary Mega Scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hi all

first Comandant I glad you have taken the next move as I've said we are about the same point you need to make that a formal complaint as laid out by the Cyprus financial ombudsman.

Second I have spoken by email with Tracey 2,3 times now and no joy.
To days email with her is that I have been asked to cancel the chargeback from my bank and close this link I have on the forum whilst we are is discussions on your complaint.

anwser is no to this, cash in bank and will get the bank to close the chargeback in writing.
I will close this link and any other I may us at the end of my compleaint when all my investment is returnd to my bank account.
statement in email {I will close them With a statement of how good and caring Banc de Binary are to their customer once Banc de Binary have had the chance to investigate customers complaints and close all links with a statement designed with them.}

Comandant skype now up and running I can log in though my hotmail account send me a private message or I will to you with skype ID. I will work out how it works thanks.

Thanks have a good day all

Pete

Hi all

first Comandant I glad you have taken the next move as I've said we are about the same point you need to make that a formal complaint as laid out by the Cyprus financial ombudsman.

Second I have spoken by email with Tracey 2,3 times now and no joy.
To days email with her is that I have been asked to cancel the chargeback from my bank and close this link I have on the forum whilst we are is discussions on your complaint.

anwser is no to this, cash in bank and will get the bank to close the chargeback in writing.
I will close this link and any other I may us at the end of my compleaint when all my investment is returnd to my bank account.
statement in email {I will close them With a statement of how good and caring Banc de Binary are to their customer once Banc de Binary have had the chance to investigate customers complaints and close all links with a statement designed with them.}

Comandant skype now up and running I can log in though my hotmail account send me a private message or I will to you with skype ID. I will work out how it works thanks.

Thanks have a good day all

Pete
Yes, cash in the bank account first before any other action is agreed!

Hello BdB

You are contacting others but not me. Why? You promised to call after Christmas.
They have already cut me off and stolen the balance of the money there and closed my account ... because I'm not willing to deposit a further USD$50,000 which i do not have to "recover" USD$52,600, and nor will I call off the chargebacks ...

Last edited:
Hi Pertti

Sorry I am only getting up to seed on this forum so have not read everything that has been posted at this time, so not shore just where you are with BDB.

One of their delaying tactics is to not contact you as thing go cold as time pass. Now Like me they are trying to get me to stop the chargeback my bank is doing for me for £5500 as there is a cut-off point of 120 day for a chargeback to be started. So if they have removed any money from your bank within the last 120 days I would talk to your bank about chargeback. This will get BDB talking again because you can email them and say that is what you are doing.

The longer they can put you of by not talking all these little time limits slip pass you to the point you can’t come back at them.

I would start by emailing them daily until you get them talking to you again, don’t make any threats just promises of what you are going to do. Don’t let them talk you out of doing any of what you say you will do.

I hope this helps in some way.

Thanks Pete

I was told long ago Chris Johnson was fired because of his incompetence. Now I found out it is only one more LIE.

Hi Pete

I find it very interesting that BDB is referring to this forum asking u to close it. This means that BDB is here and they are following our discussions. I would expect from a serious broker to get active here and try to sort things out in order to make the "customers" satisfied.

Ur action by saying no is absolutely correct as they are in no position to make conditions, its exactly the other way around. Everyone of us has his own records and evidence how they scam and burn our money.

Im waiting for an answer as I have sent my complain today, they have time until the 1st of April to fully pay back my deposits!

Hi All and BDB

Yes I have known right from the start that BDB are on this board that is one of the reasons I have chosen to us this forum as I have put in my last email to Tracy at the Banc de Binary

{Because to just ask me to close the link in that forum. I see this as another delaying tactics employed by the Banc de Binary. The link to such a forum is a transparent window to the world of how the Banc de Binary really treats their customer}

A true and up right company would have no need to be in a forum like this as they wouldn’t be scamming their customer in the first place. I will post here happy to let BDB know what and when I am doing thing like I have now posted the letter to Liverpool fc I have started the chargeback for the last lot of money from my bank within the 120 days laid down by the rule and so on. As I have said this forum is a transparent window to the world.

We have the use of the private conversation to talk to each other over matters that we mayn’t wish BDB to know of at that time so we should also us that as well.

Thanks to all on this board when I started my fight with BDB I believed I was alone but I now know that I am not along the stronger we stand the harder they will drop.

Have a good day because now we know that we have been scammed it can only get better because we don’t let BDB in anymore.

Pete

um whether or not BDB want you to close this thread makes little difference because it is not allowed by FPA rules.if there is an issue with a broker,then it is only fair that either outcome is posted for all to see.if they choose to issue the respected withdrawals then the post can be marked as RESOLVED,but cannot be REMOVED.
my personal issue with them ended up with them giving me a complete withdrawal,and i was happy to mark my particular thread as being resolved.

Back