Best Broker for LARGE Deposit ($200K)

Kimthib

Recruit
Hi,

I've been getting some advice re: good offshore brokers, but not when it comes to depositing a large amount of cash.

Is there anyone (or MORE?) here that can help me with this situation?

Any advice/recommendation would be appreciated!

Kimberly

TareqS

Corporal
You are to be very careful with such amount of money before depositing with any broker. Do a good search on the internet about reputation, consistency, duration before choosing the broker you are going to trade with. I am wishing you all the luck.

Keithstyles1

Private
Hi,

I've been getting some advice re: good offshore brokers, but not when it comes to depositing a large amount of cash.

Kimberly
Be careful lots of scammers out there do plenty of research

fxoday

Recruit
Deposit with large money should be careful to choose a broker, of course, choose a regulated broker and also having good review among trader, but sometimes one broker any client has a different experience, I think better don't invest too large money only in forex, diversify to another investment type might minimize the risk.

ele020

Sergeant
Hi,

Kimberly
hello @Kimthib, I strongly recommend you a regulated broker. Please do not risk such a large capital with any off shore broker.

Lucy123

Recruit
You need to choose the right broker and be able to trust it completely. Only in this way can the safety of funds be guaranteed.

Sirajuddin

Private, 1st Class
@Kimthib I think it depends on the reason you are aiming to invest. Do you plan to trade yourself? Could you clarify your target?

V_Minh_T

Corporal
@Kimthib you can divide your funds between 3 or 4 brokers, but still a solid research must be made before depositing any amount of your money