Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

Some people do trade exotics, but I think those pairs are for more experienced traders.

The following are not necessarily the best Forex pairs to trade, as they are the ones that have high liquidity and occupy the most foreign exchange transactions:
EUR/USD (Euro – US dollar)
USD/JPY (US dollar – Japanese yen)
GBP/USD (British pound – US dollar)
AUD/USD (Australian dollar – US dollar)

If trading based only on technical analysis and news data, then there is no difference between the majors and crosses.

There is a difference. Exotics often have much wider spreads and are affected by more non-scheduled events.

I see almost all traders prefer the same currency pairs as me. It's EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, NZDUSD etc. Oh I wanted to stand out. :D:D
Wish you successful trade after the weekend.

Recently CAD pairs have attracted me because of the pips potential they have. The second thing I like about them is the lesser time they take to hit the target.

I think CAD pairs have more spreads than many major pairs so why you like them more. There are also other pairs like Yen-pairs that move fast and give results in short time.

It might be that you made good profits with CAD pairs :)

EURUSD is the most traded currency pair among all other majors. This market is not only driven by highest liquidity but also there is a lot of available news on current market developments as well as comprehensive analysis. These are the drivers of market predictability and profitable deals.

Back