• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

BestForexSignal.com

pippopper

Recruit
Has anyone got information on this crowd, Web site bestforexsignal.com they claim to provide highly profitable trade information, I'm trying to figure if they are genuine or not. They encourage one to place capital with a broker via their website as they obviously get a kickback on trades placed... the enumerated brokers seem places of good repute. In November 2015 ...they claim... according to facebook and their website to have a 100% profit strike rate amounting to a total in excess of 500 pips - nice going - but why will they not show me the trades that made the profit - I would like to see their trading statement as the facebook replica is not a copy of a statement, and surrogate ,removing losses are easily produced....Any one who has information about this crowd please comment here..
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get that page to load. Are you sure it's bestforexsignal.com?

Thank you for the reply - I have written about my experience with them on their review page - will be published in due course - i'm sure

Back