Binary Options - What are they and how do they work?

In BO the odds are against you since payout is less than 100% (usually 80%) and also apart from direction you have to predict the time as well. In my view CFD contracts are better as you have more control over risk and profit opportunities.

Binary options work by offering a choice between two possible outcomes, hence the name "binary." The trader predicts whether the price of the underlying asset will be above or below a certain price level at the time of expiration

one of the biggest scam like crypto is binary options. anyway if you look at it like it's gambling why not. but it's not so fun like sport gambling with friends.

I prefer trading the CFD market over a binary option, By trading in the CFD market we can control the risk as tight as possible and not rely upon luck.

I prefer trading the CFD market over a binary option, By trading in the CFD market we can control the risk as tight as possible and not rely upon luck.
Yes, CFD is better way to earn money, big chance, and you have time for price return

Do not register and make a deposit on binary options sites. This is scam. Better try Forex. Yes, it is more complicated, but there is a chance that you can earn money over time.

Back