BinaryTilt.com - Refuse to pay proceeds from trading account

yes got a guilty vote but doesnt really help me ,hopefully helps other people from not getting caught out by them

i got nowhere with my credit card company as they dont understand the concept and as far as they are concerned you gave binary tilt permission to debit your card

BINARY TILT IS SCAM. STAY AWAY ! Their traders, such as Mike Ross and Michelle Casilieris (with whom I had conversations), try to convince you to invest with the promise of +80% returns. In fact when you invest you may either lose what you have invested or never get credited what ONLY theoretically you have "won". Bottom line your money never comes back. Read other bad experiences on this link :
SHAME !!

safe_image.php

BinaryTilt.com - Refuse to pay proceeds from trading account
I opened an account in December 2016 with a view to trading with a robot. It linked me to the trading platform Binarytilt.com. I was very quickly...
FOREXPEACEARMY.COM

I was dumb enough to deposit money "before i did a reaserch on scamsites :(" and a I cant withdraw them, I have filed a complain to credit card company. I did not sign any of their forms. I hope someone can stop these people. They just reply that they need all the sign papers before withdrawal but i know if i sign them il be in a worse spot. Someone who know who these guys are?

Guys, issue a charge back on the basis these guys aren't regulated to be providing investment services in your country! It doesn't matter if you gave them permission to use your debit, THEY ARE NOT REGULATED IK YOUR COUNTRY!!! It would be different if you lost money with your bank, but these guys are Ponzi scam, bucket shops.... Explain this crystalline clear to your bank's, because they can always win CBs on these grounds......

Back