Bitcoin Analysis

I’m watching that 30k level closely. Think it’s where Tesla announced that it bought BTC in Feb.

Good morning all, back to Bitcoin today and I think we have our temporary bottom here. I placed buys here at this entry point, we are at a strong weekly demand zone , we look to of formed a bottom here, each daily candle closing higher than the last since the first impulsive bearish candle to wick from the demand zone . If you followed then make sure to move SL to break even when in profits as with crypto you never know if its the real bottom or not. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, keeping a close eye on Bitcoin lately. I took the buy from the 34.6K price level below and currently in some small profits. But which direction will we take now? From a technical stand point it looks like its forming a bearish flag here which could signal a further drop. But will it follow technical or will we see some fundamental influence that makes it turn back bullish? Certainly one to watch over the near future for sure. Let me know your thoughts on where you think its going below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, checking back on Bitcoin today. Few small bearish candles on the lower timeframes and its panic stations across the board. Last time out I drew what looked to be a bearish flag . Technically it was to drop further, which is what we got. But what I am taking from this bearish time in BTC is the strong weekly demand zone we cant push through. Three times now its being tested and each time its higher than the last. I am holding my buy until at least this weekly demand zone is broken. I believe this is the bottom, but I could be wrong. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Frankly, the USA government will probably zero in on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency due to preferred payment for shady deals that wants anonymity and, as such, new laws to curb usage of cryptocurrency should be in the pipeline. China has their own cryptocurrency and is contemplating banning Bitcoin, and likewise, other countries will probably follow suite.

"The FBI has seized $2.3 million of the $4.4 million paid to the ransomware attackers of the Colonial Pipeline. Colonial Pipeline had paid the $4.4 million ransomware—in the form of bitcoin—to the DarkSide ransomware group to quickly restore the flow of petroleum.
Following the money remains one of the most basic, yet powerful tools we have,” Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco for the U.S. Department of Justice said in the release. “Ransom payments are the fuel that propels the digital extortion engine, and today’s announcement demonstrates that the United States will use all available tools to make these attacks more costly and less profitable for criminal enterprises. We will continue to target the entire ransomware ecosystem to disrupt and deter these attacks."

I believe the heydays of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are over and will most likely settle down to a fair value price range instead of the crazy pricing we have seen in the last few months. My take on fair value for Bitcoin in the near future is between USD5-8k.

I believe the heydays of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are over and will most likely settle down to a fair value price range instead of the crazy pricing we have seen in the last few months. My take on fair value for Bitcoin in the near future is between USD5-8k.
Are you serious?

Good evening all. Been a little while since we looked at Bitcoin . Was I right in calling it the bottom last time we checked in on our buy position? Time will only tell, but it certainly is giving us some hope. We have what looks to be the low and a higher high and a higher low. I am not counting any chickens yet until we break back above the moving average s it could just as easily come back down. But all ok so far, in profits by 5892 pips the most since we bought. Fingers crossed this is the stat of the next push upwards. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Frankly, the USA government will probably zero in on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency due to preferred payment for shady deals that wants anonymity and, as such, new laws to curb usage of cryptocurrency should be in the pipeline. China has their own cryptocurrency and is contemplating banning Bitcoin, and likewise, other countries will probably follow suite.

"The FBI has seized $2.3 million of the $4.4 million paid to the ransomware attackers of the Colonial Pipeline. Colonial Pipeline had paid the $4.4 million ransomware—in the form of bitcoin—to the DarkSide ransomware group to quickly restore the flow of petroleum.
Following the money remains one of the most basic, yet powerful tools we have,” Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco for the U.S. Department of Justice said in the release. “Ransom payments are the fuel that propels the digital extortion engine, and today’s announcement demonstrates that the United States will use all available tools to make these attacks more costly and less profitable for criminal enterprises. We will continue to target the entire ransomware ecosystem to disrupt and deter these attacks."

i dont wanna believe it but someone it seems right

Back