Bitcoin Analysis

Are the markets at a turning point? This week's video is out now. Head over and give it a watch, like and subscribe if you haven't already :)

Bitcoin has been having a range in the H4 chart. The level of 20.5K and 19.5 K have been the level of resistance and level of support of that range. Traders must wait for a breakout to look for trading opportunities.

Good morning all, checking in back on Bitcoin again today. Clearly the bear's have been in full control for a while now. We have had multiple flags in this down trend. But does it look like the bear's are running out of steam? I certainly think so, this area of 19-20K looks to be a very significant support level , the drop through the flag seems like it is running out of strength. So I think it may be a good time to buy back in now, because if this will be the bottom we will get a nice buy in price. We can either get in here or wait for a touch back in the demand zone below where you could get a smaller stop loss, either way we are looking for the swing up, stop under lowest low just incase. Will update again during next week GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, checking in back on Bitcoin again today. Clearly the bear's have been in full control for a while now. We have had multiple flags in this down trend. But does it look like the bear's are running out of steam? I certainly think so, this area of 19-20K looks to be a very significant support level , the drop through the flag seems like it is running out of strength. So I think it may be a good time to buy back in now, because if this will be the bottom we will get a nice buy in price. We can either get in here or wait for a touch back in the demand zone below where you could get a smaller stop loss, either way we are looking for the swing up, stop under lowest low just incase. Will update again during next week GLIYF
View attachment 79405
Good to see the bears running out of momentum. I think we’re in for a long slow sideways few months

Great video, i really enjoy these! i am still unclear on a direction for BTC so i will be staying out of leverage trading

Bitcoin seems to be bullish in intraday charts. However, Bitcoin is still traded below a bearish trendline in the bigger time frames. Thus, buyers may have to wait to go long and push the price towards the North with good momentum.

I still think 12K is the mark to look at. It will be at a massive discount and institutions can buy and make a lot of money pushing it up

Bitcoin has been bullish in the minor charts. However, as long as the bearish trend line in the weekly chart is intact, Bitcoin's buyers are to be patient to see the real bullish momentum.

Back