Bitcoin Analysis

Doesn't seem to have anywhere close to the support to break out bullishly as it did when it broke out from this level at the start of the last bull run. Looks a lot like a trap for me looking to prey on people praying for it to go long.

Good morning all, another little update today on the Bitcoin long, along with the comparison of ETH. As we can see ETH is leading the way trading nicely above the 100 moving average. BTC did peak above a few days ago but currently still trading underneath. But it is still giving us bullish structure, even though small. Will it last and continue? Only time will tell, I have drawn out a little map of possible HH's and HL's so lets see how price plays out this week. Still in profit and still holding, have a good trading week all GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

To me, Bitcoin may make another bearish move and remain bearish for a while. The daily chart looks very good for the sellers. Let us wait and watch what happens.

Currently managing open positions on a couple of pairs. Looking for a setup on EU. Looks like trend's are forming. What are you trading currently? Head over to see what I'm looking at. appreciate anyone that likes and subscribes

Considering the daily chart, the price has been bearish. The H4 chart shows that it has been choppy. Thus, traders are to be careful here. A bearish breakout at 15.8K may make it more bearish and offer some good short entries.

16k is the key area for me - I won't be looking to buy until we hit this area. Price is just ranging at the moment and collecting liquidity.

Bitcoin made a significant bearish breakout at 18K. Thus, it may remain bearish and head towards the South further. The level of 13.5K may hold the price as a level of next support.

Back