Bitcoin Analysis

Couple of setups from last week have played out, still holding others. head over for this week's video. Appreciate anyone that likes and subscribes. Hope you have all a good trading week

Cheers will take a look. I still think with everything happening in the world we are risk off and that simply doesn't bode well for trading BTC long to me at the moment.

Hard to say what is happening with BTC at the moment - but I know that we are still bearish but that could change at any point if big institutions start buying etc. However, we are still bearish overall with lots of liquidity to be taken out.

Good morning all, hope you all had a good weekend. Before this week kicks off I was just observing the crypto charts and also doing a little reading. Much to my delight reading that ETH has been leading the way against BTC for the last 4 years. Here is a snippet from the article :

Ethereum outperforms Bitcoin 2X in Compound Annual Growth Rate over past 4 years. Data on the four-year Compound Annual Growth Rate for Ethereum and Bitcoin from the on-chain analytics platform Glassnode shows that ETH has outperformed Bitcoin since October 2019. The data is available via the two charts below, which depict the CAGR for both Ethereum and Bitcoin over the past four years.
The period was selected to capture both the classic Bitcoin halving cycle while also accounting for the typical bull/bear cycle, which tends to be of a similar duration. Bitcoin recorded a CAGR of 34.1%, but Ethereum returned almost double at 66.3%. CAGR data for Ethereum started in July 2019, and since then, the correlation between Ethereum and Bitcoin has been relatively low. Bitcoin’s peak CAGR was back in 2014, while Ethereum peaked on October 20, 2019.

It is nice to see a little bullish price action, ETH is already trading above the 100 moving average and I'm glad I invested in ETH for the HODL as I have seen first hand how it has been out performing BTC . But is this the start of the bull run? Who knows time will tell. Have a good trading week all, BTC long currently in profit and holding. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

After a long time, the bull seems to have some solid ground to make a good run towards the North. The price has been having consolidation around 21K as expected. A bullish breakout at that level may push the price towards the level of 22.5K next.

Back