Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Yes i know thats why i haven’t trust any or them. They charged me quite high and said 100% guaranteed but i can’t believe it
Don’t ever EVER give them money or have them help you. Just another scam AVOID! If they can hack them why wouldn’t they just hack them and keep it for themselves? Why give you back anything?

Guys what can i di? I need help to unlock the fund for 43k something . I paid 15k but that what i have i wonder if the amount would be paid off in total of 64k

Will they let me withdraw? I don't want to borrow money from people anymore?
God my life is over all my saving ... crying every night.. i think in this works i am the most stupid person

Guys what can i di? I need help to unlock the fund for 43k something . I paid 15k but that what i have i wonder if the amount would be paid off in total of 64k

Will they let me withdraw? I don't want to borrow money from people anymore?
God my life is over all my saving ... crying every night.. i think in this works i am the most stupid person
If you send your money to the scammers through crypto, it's gone. In most scams, the scammer would prefer to scam their victims using USDT which a form of crypto currency belcause crypto is non reverseable as it's a decentralized exchange not control by anyone except yourself when you send your crypto to the scammers.

If you send your money to the scammers through crypto, it's gone. In most scams, the scammer would prefer to scam their victims using USDT which a form of crypto currency belcause crypto is non reverseable as it's a decentralized exchange not control by anyone except yourself when you send your crypto to the scammers.
Thank you for your response. I am a looser of the year and i have zero saving. I even paid for my cap gain for 121k and my innitail (all i have 151k.

Today i cry till i do not want to get up but i keep telling myself.. Vinnie it is gonna be okay. You have s job. You just have to start over and cannot retire according to my plan.

I never cheat to anyone, very horest dometime i think what i have fone to deserve all this ... i trust people easily .. this day when someone chat to my sc i block him and her right away

Zrest.. thank you that you educate me on this... the money is gone and noone can get them back

Thank you for your response. I am a looser of the year and i have zero saving. I even paid for my cap gain for 121k and my innitail (all i have 151k.

Today i cry till i do not want to get up but i keep telling myself.. Vinnie it is gonna be okay. You have s job. You just have to start over and cannot retire according to my plan.

I never cheat to anyone, very horest dometime i think what i have fone to deserve all this ... i trust people easily .. this day when someone chat to my sc i block him and her right away

Zrest.. thank you that you educate me on this... the money is gone and noone can get them back
Yes Vinnie, you will be ok.
Most importantly take good care of your health, life still goes on.

Great job! What I would recommend you do is tell him you have cousins and friends that saw your account and were impressed and would like to invest as well. (He will be thrilled and would sweet talk you more and set you up ((part of the fattening process)) you should tell him you want to with draw more because you are visiting them and would like to bring gifts and show them how well your investments are working and you would like them to join such a lucrative operation) you need to tell him you are committed to investing long term. And tell him the way the market is now you completely trust him as he is such a good investor. Start telling him he’s got your complete trust and your money feels safe in his hands. If you need more reach out.
oh good idea. let me draft out my plan this weekend so he can let his guard off.

last evening, he suddenly bank in 20K USDT to my account. He say previously we will share the $$ and buy BTC. just to show his sincerity I guess. So now my account has more than I put in LOL. Then he kept asking me when am I banking in, i told him my bank hasn't clear the transfer. And bank called me cause it's a big sum (which i don't usually do), they thought it's money laundering. I also told him i transferred 100K, instead of 50K and he question why. I told him maybe we can buy more, so i transfer more. He seems to be more settled after i told him this, less pushy.

Now the million dollar question, should I scam him back take his money LOL. I can then hand the money to the police as evidence perhaps. or I become a scammer too....scam the scammer LOL

hugs Vinnie....don't be in despair, we will learn to be better after this experience.

Vinnie you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Money is gone. You’ve done your best. Buddy they are professional there are millions of people out there that don’t have the courage to look it up and admit they got sc rew so kudos to you already. Bro you stood up so others wouldn’t get scam you did your part. We are doing ours. Best wishes man. But you need to stop beating yourself up

how to get his wallet address?

ok here's my story.

this person contacted me on IG and started talking to me. Then he ask me for what's app. It is very similar to what you all have described. He says he's from Hunan and works in Xiamen. He has a winery in France, and parents live in America. He's Singapore citizen though, but grow up in China. Then he told me some sad story about how his wife pass away and he was depressed.

then he started with casual chit chat asking my hobbies. One of it he mentioned is cryptocurrencies. And how much he earn etc. After a few days he says there's good opportunity, and ask if I'm interested to learn.

That's when he sent me the link, which is an APK to download the bitmex App. Then we went through the account setup, which he keep asking me to send him screenshot. Then 1st ask me to top up money and do a small transaction.

The buy/sell is always very quick. And he ensure he teaches me how to buy and then sell. And then he also thought me how to withdraw money for testing. Obviously, I was conned to bank in the 2nd time, cause he says i should get ETH, but the amount I have is not enough for ETH. So i did a top up of RM10K.

Then today itself, i ask if there's any trading node, he says there is, but for him. it's too little for me. Then he try to coax me to bank in more, to buy BTC. So i got a bit suspicious, why previously was ETH, today it became BTC. Then he say BTC is better, target 1-2 BTC is good enough. So i ask him how much is 1 BTC, he said 45K. Then it is 45K USD, not RM!!!. I told him that's too big an amount. He said he has some spare cash 20K USD, he can loan to me first. I asked him, he's not afraid I runaway? He say if I runaway with this money, it proofs that this kind of person is not wife material.

Then I ask him when he need the money, he said next week. So I told him I will need time to transfer the money cause I'm in HKG and I don't have ready money in KL. I also have to make some adjustments of money transfer because the amount is big. He says OK. This is when I start to get suspicious, and then started to google for more info. I even went to bitmex.com website and try login, and realized that they need 2FA authentication, which is different from the scam bitmexcln website. So I quickly contacted bitmex.com customer support, sent them some screenshot to verify if the app I installed is correct.

Next, I did a whois.net on the domain URL that he shared, and found out that it was only registered on 27 Jan 2022!!! Dang!!!

I've quietly went into the bitmex account and try to withdraw the 2000USD out, which was my principal. It now show Freeze, lets see if I can get the money out tomorrow. If I can't get it, I'll cook up some story to him and ask him to try help me get it.

Meanwhile, I'm still talking to this lovely scammer and I told him I'm taking a flight to Xiamen to look for him, and ask him for his address. I work for airline, so getting a ticket is not difficult. He suddenly freaked out and ask me why. I created some story la, say I miss him bla bla...so let's see what he reply tomorrow. I will keep you guys posted!!!

BTW: He uses a french phone number. He writes alot instead of asking for photos/videos. Very sweet talker.

If you have any suggestion that I can play along with him, welcome to the party :). Please suggest, and we can continue to play.
You should post (screenshot his ig) and WhatsApp so we can all know what he’s about. I mean you are already part of the web. Mind as well safe someone. You got lucky and wasn’t scammed for much. That is definitely not true for the majority. More information we have about them the better. Show the instagrams. Show the messages. Screenshot is the best. If we were not as brave as we were to post and share you would’ve been scammed too.

Back