Romance Scam BitMex Scam (www.bitsmexcln.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Just so everyone knows I am a banker and I took courses in all of this stuff and how they teach us to recover assets. (It’s not much) I’m willing to share and willing to help out but best way is to screen shot things and share make it public make it known. I hate these scums because they give my business a terrible name. I am about making money the legit way I am not just helping you hit my industry. So if I am free and can do it I am in because at the end of the day they are killing my business.

Never ever ask for “hackers” help. Like EVER. It is just part of the scam. It is part of them maximizing their gains. STOP! ✋. Why would they help you when they can just keep it for themselves. Why would they feel like they need to pay you for info? They are “hackers” can and will hack YOU and take everything else. (Your id your banking codes your ig your Facebook everything hing!) they are not good enough to hack them but if you provide them with logins and account numbers your life is done.

I'll share the info once I get my principal. I'm also worried they are prowling the web and don't want to be caught at the moment. This is truly a lifetime of experience. I do feel ashamed of myself, for getting fooled so easily, Woman are weak creature and these people take advantage of us.

I'll share the info once I get my principal. I'm also worried they are prowling the web and don't want to be caught at the moment. This is truly a lifetime of experience. I do feel ashamed of myself, for getting fooled so easily, Woman are weak creature and these people take advantage of us.
Everyone is just human. We all want to believe in love and trust. They prey on your humanity. That just makes them worse than savages. Worse than beast. Not even worth tears or anger!

OMG...I did it!! I tried withdraw my principal today, after he bank in 20K USDT to me. And it's successful!!! I got all my principal back now.

What should I do with the guy now? Should I delete the app? should I block him? Should I tell him?

OMG...I did it!! I tried withdraw my principal today, after he bank in 20K USDT to me. And it's successful!!! I got all my principal back now.

What should I do with the guy now? Should I delete the app? should I block him? Should I tell him?
Delete and run. You got lucky.

I’d post everything now to prevent him trying to harm others.

Happy for you. I suggest you should reformat your phone first just to be safe.

is it necessary? That's alot of work needs to be done..including reconfigure all the app, and also backup. *dreading*
"Downloading a software application from a third-party app store that infects your smartphone or tablet with malicious software.

Such malware could enable someone to take control of your device. It might give hackers access to your contacts, passwords, and financial accounts."

However if you really find it too troublesome you can download and install Norton anti virus from the app store and run a scan.

Back