bitsmexcln.com

Lezah

Recruit
bitsmexcln.com or bitmexcln.net is a SCAM! A friend from IG recommended this kind of trade of investment vehicle. Since i know this person and i trusted him. I didn’t expect he will scam me! Thanks God i invested and put money in for $200 only but still i took it from my own savings. It’s just a money. Easy to earn again and get back. Please be aware of SCAMMERS! Do not respond to friend requests from complete strangers. Can someone tell me if it is possible, i could refund or to get back my money?

Attachments

• 99AEF2C3-97BF-4575-8F89-4152AA8B41F4.png
    99AEF2C3-97BF-4575-8F89-4152AA8B41F4.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 4
bitsmexcln.com or bitmexcln.net is a SCAM! A friend from IG recommended this kind of trade of investment vehicle. Since i know this person and i trusted him. I didn’t expect he will scam me! Thanks God i invested and put money in for $200 only but still i took it from my own savings. It’s just a money. Easy to earn again and get back. Please be aware of SCAMMERS! Do not respond to friend requests from complete strangers. Can someone tell me if it is possible, i could refund or to get back my money?
Thanks for the update the website got down.

Back