Books for learning

Whisight

Highly Suspicious Person
Does anyone know of good books to read to learn forex? Or some course to follow is free or for payment. I started to do trading but it still seems all very complicated, although still very charming, I would not bring me down and exit the market, but to learn and grow. If we also know some experienced trader who teaches would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of good books to read to learn forex? Or some course to follow is free or for payment. I started to do trading but it still seems all very complicated, although still very charming, I would not bring me down and exit the market, but to learn and grow. If we also know some experienced trader who teaches would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Here you go: Forex Military School | Complete Forex Education by a Pro Banker - Forex Peace Army Forum

That'll be $1000. I take Paypal :p

Seriously though, I don't really know of any Forex books, but I'm going through it now and it seems extremely informative :) Why not read up? It costs nothing and you'll definitely benefit from it.

Good luck man.

Back