• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Broker Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoldar

Private
Dear FPA Members,

Ive been trading for a while now with Gain capital (Forex.com) I dont think they are honest guys as ive had several "spike" incidents from their sides that closed my orders. I'd like to find a new broker as im about to invest a couple thousand. From what I've seen in broker reviews is that pretty much you are screwed with whatever broker you go to. It has become a matter of which brokers SCREWS you LESS. I'm trying to find that kind of broker that will screw me the LEAST. As I believe that all brokers will try and bend me over for lack of a better term. So far I've been looking at FXCM, FXPRO, INSTAFOREX, EXNESS, And Lmax. Can someone give me his/her 2 cents and help me out as I would greatly appreciate it.

I'll post my skype as well Xypzin2007

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Zoldar

I am also in the market for a new broker :( .........after going through Instaforex, FXPrimus, FXOpen, Trading Point, Pepperstone, Exness...and a couple more which I can't remember right now.

At the moment, I have narrowed down my choice to either Axitrader and ICMarket and will make my choice sometime this month of April 2013.

I will not go into details on my choice of broker or why certain brokers are off my list of "preferred broker" because I am too lazy to do that and also broker choice is up to our own preferences and what we looking for in a broker. For me, it's a broker regulated by ASIC and have reasonably good reviews by seasoned forex traders.

For you to even consider Instaforex as a broker tells me you have not really done sufficient research. Exness is ok, but you must realize they are Market Maker; yah!

Keep on reading reviews here at the FPA and over at Donnaforex site too....and good luck.

Hi Zolder

This is one of the tough question in the market. Try to find who regulate your target broker and check the regulator site too for making sure that they are actually a regulator and can or have the capacity to fine a broker. Combine your results with reviews available. Do not go for any broker that offer bonus or sth. like that.

I read that EXNESS has ECN accounts being offered

I must say that the EXNESS is so fast in the withdrawal process. T

There is a separate section for broker reviews in FPA. Check those out and hopefully you can find a very good broker based on the ratings and feedbacks from the traders.

Im looking for just an honest broker with fast execution that wont rip me off. I couldnt care less if withdrawal takes a day or 2 or even 10 days.

Im looking for just an honest broker with fast execution that wont rip me off. I couldnt care less if withdrawal takes a day or 2 or even 10 days.

No one will be able to give you a name of an honest broker! The answer is not as straight as the question is!

Yeap, I realize the answer lies along the lines of picking the lesser of all evils LOL. I decided to go on LMAX, FXCM, FXPRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back