Can anyone tell me the success rate for new traders?

LOL creepy? really? i had no idea it was perceived as such. that's a guy from kenya, a masai warrior, if i am not mistaken. of course, when i cropped the pix, i had no idea what the cultural context of the facial expression was, not being african and so on. i think his expression is awesome though... perfectly represents what i look like when the market goes against me. ;)

Yeah it's time to change yours. It's creepy

I thought it was the look on an Aztec priest's face just as he pulls the still-beating heart out of the human sacrifice. :D

PNG people meeting with staunch Tea Party republicans and demanding a formal apology to boot? oh yes, that's going to go down really well.

Probably go down as well as a arrow in the bread basket if these low life tea party republicans ever had the ball's to face these people face to face.then the Highlanders can have there own tea party,I'm sure the highlanders will bring the pot:)

Last edited:
I think there is 1% to 2% chance of success of newcomers in trading . There is lot of reasons behind it. A newcomer may have lack of knowledge and planning.

Success chances are very less and loss chances are more than 80%. Newbies should learn first but unfortunately their focus is on earning first instead of learning so learning should be the first priority for newbies.

The success are rate are very much low for the new traders because they trade with more of emotional mind rather than being intellectual when they are trading in the forex market. Thus, it is very much essential to be knowledge enough to find success.

The success are rate are very much low for the new traders because they trade with more of emotional mind rather than being intellectual when they are trading in the forex market. Thus, it is very much essential to be knowledge enough to find success.
Knowledge and experience is the key to success in Forex so every trader should focus on learning first then trading can be done properly and we can achieve our goals of success.

Back