GUILTY Case# 2016-032 | Johan De Lange vs 22groups.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that 22Groups.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 69 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johan De Lange

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.22groups.com

My Case is: I joined 22Group on 21/072015 wit a min deposit of $300. Everything went great and my account was growing. I deposited a further $700 on 2015/11/21. By beginning december they contacted me to pay the traders fees, which i did. An amount of $560 which were 360 for the tradrer and the bonus on my accout of $200 would be moved to my balace. It was not moved but they (Alex) assured me it will be. I then made afurther deposit of $600 to the account on 2015/12/01.Then the problems started. The deposit was not reflcted in my account. I sent emails phoned them to no avail. Once sombody actually answered the phone and she said that someone would phone me back which did not happen. On 29 December my mt4 and mobile platform was disabled. I try to phone them daily but no answer. In the contract my investment was secured. Attached please find statements, screenshots etc. If any further documents or information is req. I will gladly submit.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Johan de Lange on 01/11/16

The company was first contacted about the issue on 12/03/15 the last contact was on 02/02/16

Details: The last time I receive an email from them were 25/11. The last tel conversation was on 07/12. The abovementioned issues were promised to be taken care of. After that it was impossible to contact them

Company representatives' emails: Alexa Archer <a.archer@22groups.com>
Alaric <chambers.alaric@gmail.com>
Alaric Chambers <Alaric.chambers@22groups.com>
Alex <finantional.department@22groups.com>
Alexa <verification.department@22groups.com>

Attachments

• 22 Groups.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 130116.BMP
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20151125-1.pdf
    177.1 KB · Views: 0
  • English contract-5358128.pdf
    215.5 KB · Views: 0
  • MM portfolios-DeLange Johan.pdf
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
Send them an invitation to your thread in Scam Alerts. Don't invite them to this thread now. They can't see it yet.

Please post an update here and in your Scam Alerts thread when you've done this.

I've just issued a formal invitation asking 22Groups to join the conversation in Scam Alerts.

Please post an update on Friday evening or Saturday to let me know if they've gotten in touch with you or not.

Here is some additional info scraped from scamadviser.com : There is an option to post your comments about this website / organization on scamadviser.com.

Organisation: 22 Groups Ltd.
Owner: Andrii Bilovtsev
Owner Address: The Mason Complex, Suites 19 and 20
Owner City: The Valley
Owner Postcode: 11456
Phone Number: +1.6467571886
us.png

Phone Type: geographic :New York
Email:
imageEmail.php
de.png

Owner Country : Anguilla
ai.png

Website Location : Germany
de.png

This appears to be a fly by night scam operation and possibly a fake website intended for the purpose of fraud and deception.

The link to the web site does not open for me, not a good sign, have they already folded I wonder?

As for the statement "investment is secured/guaranteed" there is no such thing in trading, especially coming from a broker based in Anguilla or some offshore island somewhere. That is why they say never invest any money that you cannot afford to lose.
The only investment that may be guaranteed may be some some low yielding government bonds, in a country that is not on the brink of going burst
Another guilty bucket shop/boiler-room scam I would think.

Back