CASHU NOT PROTECTING FOR PROTECTING FOREX DEPOSITS with OPTIONBIT

comingbacksoon

Recruit
I MADE OVER 8000JD= 11,000 USD and verytime if i got a bad connection during deposit or trying to chrageback scammers they claim tat CASH U not accepting withdrawal and that there is no rule to do so, and that happens with optionbit and tow other brokers will mention them asap ,But belive me be carfull to despoit using CASHU cards and i got som interesting rude answers from CashuCASHU.png saying that they never said they protect fund and safty o fund, so i think its good to be carfull from those greedy electric cards which they will runaway at first point or issue you need them
and most of spammers love cashu !!! that can explain it!! ***most of time cashu site down and the lake of transaction will be vanish and you the only one you will pay somthing you never get or got**:mad:

I MADE OVER 8000JD= 11,000 USD and verytime if i got a bad connection during deposit or trying to chrageback scammers they claim tat CASH U not accepting withdrawal and that there is no rule to do so, and that happens with optionbit and tow other brokers will mention them asap ,But belive me be carfull to despoit using CASHU cards and i got som interesting rude answers from CashuView attachment 18564 saying that they never said they protect fund and safty o fund, so i think its good to be carfull from those greedy electric cards which they will runaway at first point or issue you need them
and most of spammers love cashu !!! that can explain it!! ***most of time cashu site down and the lake of transaction will be vanish and you the only one you will pay somthing you never get or got**:mad:

I`m still surprising that How many brokers are you using to test your trading strategy?

I MADE OVER 8000JD= 11,000 USD and verytime if i got a bad connection during deposit or trying to chrageback scammers they claim tat CASH U not accepting withdrawal and that there is no rule to do so, and that happens with optionbit and tow other brokers will mention them asap ,But belive me be carfull to despoit using CASHU cards and i got som interesting rude answers from CashuView attachment 18564 saying that they never said they protect fund and safty o fund, so i think its good to be carfull from those greedy electric cards which they will runaway at first point or issue you need them

Could you provide more details about your case? What was the role of CASHU in your trading via Optionbit? Rebates? Protecting deposit from drawdown? Under which conditions? Clarify it a bit.

the rule was that optionbit did send any withdrawals and thats alie and optionbit saying cash u not accpting any withdrawals

As far as I know CashU are very popular in the middle east, but there are so many problems with CashU local agents as well

hello dear, yes indeed its very popular but honesty at the vary first issue i need them they were so weak to defend or trying too, they dont care,i got som mails from them thats prove this, also thre website or gateway getting offline alot during high season deposits which can lead to huge lose at some cases like mine
As far as I know CashU are very popular in the middle east, but there are so many problems with CashU local agents as well

Thire name is hotforex and i decided to write thir name after the experiment of stupid pamm system which made cutoff of 110 positions because of pending with drawl of 215 usd even i had euqity of more than 7000 usd avlble to be taken from but as the ((very smart and profitable) system of pamm it decided to close trades even with high loses and simply ruin a total capital of 210000 usd

The cutoff was 5000 usd to or becouse of pending 215 usd!!! I hope this make ny logic to anyof you!!
thire name is hotforex and i decided to write thir name after the experiment of stupid pamm system which made cutoff of 110 positions because of pending with drawl of 215 usd even i had euqity of more than 7000 usd avlble to be taken from but as the ((very smart and profitable) system of pamm it decided to close trades even with high loses and simply ruin a total capital of 210000 usd

Back