• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Citrades is trying to ignore me,

I am having an issue with a company

Katscape

Recruit
Can anyone help me? They have 33,333.33(yes, that's the real balance) the number for U.S. is fake. Any advice?

How and when did you deposit money?

Get screenshots of everything immediately. It would be sad if something went wrong and all of your account history got erased.

I have been trying to withdraw 5000.00 from my Citrades account since July of 2015 with no success. I have tried amounts from 350.00 to just shutting the account down. When I spoke with Tony Vega, my account manager, he spent fifteen minutes telling me how much money I needed to send in to make me platinum. When I reminded him that I wanted to withdraw he hung up on me. I can't get through to any one now.

Did u read all the info about citrades located at FPA ?

They got the platinum medal of scam...

citrades scam warning 2015.GIF
SAYING citrades accepts USA customers and doesnt on same page.GIF
citrades scam warning 2015.GIF SAYING citrades accepts USA customers and doesnt on same page.GIF SAYING citrades accepts USA customers and doesnt on same page.GIF citrades scam warning 2015.GIF

There have been warnings/bans/black listing on citrades around the world for years. On one page you see a green check mark for them excepting clients from USA and in 2 other places on same page they say they dont. One could argue what is being implied by a " green check mark or red X" I supose one of citrades crooks (I mean reps) could go to a cross walk in a few cities around the world, in rush hour and get back to us on what happens when they cross the street when the light is green with a check mark through it. I dont think many of them would be getting back to us on the info though. Oh well.

It's a long-running scam. They'll do anything to get you to deposit, and anything to prevent withdrawals.

Katscape, get screenshots of your account, withdrawal attempts, and anything regarding withdrawals on their website. Otherwise, you may find the terms changed.

If you deposited by credit card, contact the fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that withdrawals are one of the services offered by brokers. Explain that this promised service is NOT being delivered.

I am not sure a bought the history of the company listed above. But after you read it once or twice, it is so much like how scams like citrades and many others operate. Sure better terminolligy can be used to describe the above. But planelly put, its the basic "blue prints" or directions on how a company like citades or other binary scams operate, as well as pyramid scams and bucket shops operate

It's a long-running scam. They'll do anything to get you to deposit, and anything to prevent withdrawals.

Katscape, get screenshots of your account, withdrawal attempts, and anything regarding withdrawals on their website. Otherwise, you may find the terms changed.

If you deposited by credit card, contact the fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Explain that withdrawals are one of the services offered by brokers. Explain that this promised service is NOT being delivered.

Pharaoh, after getting all correspondence to and from Citrades, screen shots etc. Do I upload to the FPA? I am so frustrated and confused. I am 62, my husband of 35 years died in 2014. I am embarrassed. I don't mean to get into personal problems just overwhelmed.

Anyway, I used a debit card not a credit card. Does this make a difference? Should I stop trying to communicate with them? I truly appreciate your help. Thanks for your help.

Back