• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Coinmaxtrader website scam

I am having an issue with a company

Harshan251

Recruit
This is run my Cora Mabel Instagram ID - earnwithcora

She has charged me almost 1800 dollars on forex transaction and is charging more than 1500 to signal restoration and forex trading

Attaching screenshots for reference.

Attachments

• 03C993DA-A80D-4274-A8BB-971BDAA7C57F.png
    03C993DA-A80D-4274-A8BB-971BDAA7C57F.png
    467 KB · Views: 21
  • A99F1DCA-7D36-46AE-976F-7FD17DFA1EC8.png
    A99F1DCA-7D36-46AE-976F-7FD17DFA1EC8.png
    322.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 8841ABEC-79D7-4F4D-A2FC-740A2FC181F2.png
    8841ABEC-79D7-4F4D-A2FC-740A2FC181F2.png
    512.4 KB · Views: 21

She has charged me almost 1800 dollars on forex transaction and is charging more than 1500 to signal restoration and forex trading

Please provide the full URL for the website.

coinmaxtrader.com Is this the correct website?

Hello! Can I understand what can be done further to retrieve money back?
You did not say how you sent them money. Therefore, no one can help you and guess how to do a chargeback or reverse unknown transfer method. You need to provide more details what exactly happened.

Hello

Sorry for the incomplete details

I sent money via binance into the website coinmaxtrader.com

She shared my wallet ID - 1HTD6ykz95gwK4BZdtJJs3mGZPx9Y6GWFH

I deposited money in this ID to start the trading.

Then I sent around 900$ to 1Hx9QQXH6r8Wgqfx28Zu2hrTnRK5qWaGQE, which is her wallet for bitcoin.

I have totally sent around 2000USD which is stuck in the above mentioned addresses

You did not say how you sent them money. Therefore, no one can help you and guess how to do a chargeback or reverse unknown transfer method. You need to provide more details what exactly happened.
Hi
Is there any other details needed from my side for this? I have shared every detail related to this

Hi all

below mentioned details are related to the scammer who played me into this online trading and locked almost 1900$ worth of money

this person handles these trades via Instagram ID - earnwithcora(CORA MABEL). I have attached the screenshot of her Instagram handle to this thread

she approached me saying this is a safe trading and profits can be withdrawn every week.

she started to make an initial investment of 500$ which I made and then once she gave access to this website coinmaxtrader.com and said that the minimum balance is 1000$ after deposit is confirmed on her side.

the one say suddenly she came and said top up needs to be done to continue trading else account gets locked up. then she said 500$ Is needed and settled for 120$.

after 2 weeks the account showed around 8000$ from the 600$ that I had invested. she calculated her 10% commission and said that once I paid the commission, the amount will be released

once that payment is done, I'm getting an email that the signal is weak and I have to pay 1500$ just to unlock the account and access the trading balance

overall I have spent around 2300$ including all the extra fees and commission that she is got already

the persons WhatsApp contact number is +1(516)2749062

I keep getting her messages saying that the money(including invested and profit) will be lost if not paid sooner.

I need assistance to catch this person and get my money back. let me know if any further data is needed

Attachments

• IMG-1071.PNG
    IMG-1071.PNG
    512.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-1073.PNG
    IMG-1073.PNG
    322.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-1075.PNG
    IMG-1075.PNG
    467 KB · Views: 3
Hi all

below mentioned details are related to the scammer who played me into this online trading and locked almost 1900$ worth of money

this person handles these trades via Instagram ID - earnwithcora(CORA MABEL). I have attached the screenshot of her Instagram handle to this thread

she approached me saying this is a safe trading and profits can be withdrawn every week.

she started to make an initial investment of 500$ which I made and then once she gave access to this website coinmaxtrader.com and said that the minimum balance is 1000$ after deposit is confirmed on her side.

the one say suddenly she came and said top up needs to be done to continue trading else account gets locked up. then she said 500$ Is needed and settled for 120$.

after 2 weeks the account showed around 8000$ from the 600$ that I had invested. she calculated her 10% commission and said that once I paid the commission, the amount will be released

once that payment is done, I'm getting an email that the signal is weak and I have to pay 1500$ just to unlock the account and access the trading balance

overall I have spent around 2300$ including all the extra fees and commission that she is got already

the persons WhatsApp contact number is +1(516)2749062

I keep getting her messages saying that the money(including invested and profit) will be lost if not paid sooner.

I need assistance to catch this person and get my money back. let me know if any further data is needed
Please contact GASO for additional assistance.

Back