CTOPTION,just a bunch of Philistine scammers and thieves!

Sammki

Private
In August 2014 Ii opened account with CTOPTION and deposited $ 1000 to my account. One months later my account balance became double. My account manager Khalid Adawi (Philistines) was calling me up to 4 times a day encouraging me to deposit more money to make a fortune and that exactly what had happened.I deposited up to $10,000 (Ten thousands US Dollars) through my master card. In few months later my account balance became $80,000 (Eighty Thousands Dollars) and that was a fortune to me and now time has come to do some withdraw. I asked my account manager to withdraw $20,000 so he said ok and took that $20,000 from my account in order to send it to me, but he neither sent that money nor put back in my account and my account now is reduced to $60,000. I asked why , he said you need to wait 3 months since the last deposit according to Insurance policy witch covers your capital amount. Two days later they sent me e-mail saying that I lost $ 20,000 in trading and my account now is $40,000. I asked them to close my account and deliver all the money to me, but no answers to my calls and no reply to my e-mails. I have documented all transactions and screenshots in case I need it. Now I need help to return my money and willing to pay $2000 as a reward for anyone who can help. ctoption.com

In August 2014 Ii opened account with CTOPTION and deposited $ 1000 to my account. One months later my account balance became double. My account manager Khalid Adawi (Philistines) was calling me up to 4 times a day encouraging me to deposit more money to make a fortune and that exactly what had happened.I deposited up to $10,000 (Ten thousands US Dollars) through my master card. In few months later my account balance became $80,000 (Eighty Thousands Dollars) and that was a fortune to me and now time has come to do some withdraw. I asked my account manager to withdraw $20,000 so he said ok and took that $20,000 from my account in order to send it to me, but he neither sent that money nor put back in my account and my account now is reduced to $60,000. I asked why , he said you need to wait 3 months since the last deposit according to Insurance policy witch covers your capital amount. Two days later they sent me e-mail saying that I lost $ 20,000 in trading and my account now is $40,000. I asked them to close my account and deliver all the money to me, but no answers to my calls and no reply to my e-mails. I have documented all transactions and screenshots in case I need it. Now I need help to return my money and willing to pay $2000 as a reward for anyone who can help. ctoption.com

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

They are stalling you so you won't be able to chargeback.

I suggest you to chargeback the 10K ASAP if you can and to forget about the profit. Binary companies were not born to let you withdrew money, of course not $70K profit.

They are stalling you so you won't be able to chargeback.

,I suggest you to chargeback the 10K ASAP if you can and to forget about the profit. Binary companies were not born to let you withdrew money, of course not $70K profit.

Sorry being not able to reply soon to your post , in fact I asked them to return my 10k, but they said, although you have 60k in your account , your account is minus due to the big bonus they have placed in my account without my knowlage. I gues i have to start FPA court case against them in hope that they can do someting to me. Also plannng to put their company repution in mud thru bad post all over the net.

Warning other traders is good, but every day you don't file a complaint with your credit card's issuing bank, your chances of seeing your 10k again are reduced.

Sorry being not able to reply soon to your post , in fact I asked them to return my 10k, but they said, although you have 60k in your account , your account is minus due to the big bonus they have placed in my account without my knowlage. I gues i have to start FPA court case against them in hope that they can do someting to me. Also plannng to put their company repution in mud thru bad post all over the net.

I highly suggest you to place a chargeback request.

They won't pay you any profit because they can't deal with profitable clients, and you might end up losing eve your initial deposit.

I deposited up to $10,000 (Ten thousands US Dollars) through my master card. In few months later my account balance became $80,000 (Eighty Thousands Dollars)

Your account become that bigger in few months ? :O and you hadn't withdrawal a single penny mean that time? how could that be possible?

i'm not going to say you're lying. but so far I experienced, we traders or other pro traders simply request for withdrawals soon after making some profits, but you're saying you made $80k profits,, my God, you made me confused

Kenny,

This sort of story is VERY common with too many binary brokers. They encourage deposits and suggest (or even place) winning trades. When the client suggests pulling even a little out, there's always pressure to keep ALL the money in and to deposit EVEN MORE money to qualify for super-ultra-VIP-insured-guaranteed trade status.

Then, when the client finally says "I need some of that money!", withdrawals get blocked or the account suddenly suffers a massive loss.

Back