CySEC bans Bonuses tied to trading

They are cysec regulated binary brookers which lock in the deposits when the client take the bonus. For example banc the binary (is a scam by the way), optionfair, stockpair. Does cysec do anything with that?

Cysec Regulations of Binary Options companies is a complete JOKE! Like you pointed out there are many companies still offering bonuses to customers and telling Cysec to go ___ yourself! They pretend to not notice they have bonuses its really sad, Cysec is nothing more then a marketing line for the binary brokers to pretend they have regulation which later they ignore and still screw over their customers example being Banc De Binary the owner belongs in prison and I hear that a certain congressman is talking with Israeli authorities to bring him to court to be tried first there then in the U.S. where he can be put where he belongs in JAIL!!!

Cysec Regulations of Binary Options companies is a complete JOKE! Like you pointed out there are many companies still offering bonuses to customers and telling Cysec to go ___ yourself! They pretend to not notice they have bonuses its really sad, Cysec is nothing more then a marketing line for the binary brokers to pretend they have regulation which later they ignore and still screw over their customers example being Banc De Binary the owner belongs in prison and I hear that a certain congressman is talking with Israeli authorities to bring him to court to be tried first there then in the U.S. where he can be put where he belongs in JAIL!!!

Cysec is very slow, but they do fine brokers and they do invite brokers to leave Cyprus. Cysec wouldn't have issued the reminder about their laws banning the misuse of bonus terms of they were not planning to start taking some actions. Companies who ignore this warning and assume Cysec will never take action are going to face an unpleasant surprise at some point.

Traders who have these problems with Cysec regulated brokers need to complain. The broker with the most verifiable complaints will probably be the first to be heavily fined.

I have some other information on Banc de Binary. I hope to get it posted soon.

I just used the searching option here and it appears that we already have such topic so let's bump it.

Very good news - On 30 November 2016 CySEC made some changes to regulations and now offering deposit bonuses by brokers is not allowed.
I must say that their action does not solve the problem with scammers who just ask for the deposit and later on block the access to the account and go away.
With or without bonuses, the situation will be the same. So, be very careful!

Back