Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones - Continue

EUR/USD Analysis

EU extremely bullish at the moment. No near major resistance levels at the moment. With the NFP high chance for pair to reach minimum 1.3832 - Fib 61.8

chart.gif

USD/CAD

gold.gif

We are in a good support level. High possibility to reach top again. If PA failed to go above then next major support level at 0.9923 - Fib 61.8.

Hello Everyone ,

Just completed my other projects and ready to contribute to the thread. Hope everyone doing good.

EUR/USD Analysis

Nice channel on EU Daily chart. Seems like this area will hold for a while. However break below this area will open to minimum 1.3000.

daily.gif

Hi Robert,

Very nice thread. So many valuable trades and analysis here. Will keep in touch.

Hi Robert,

would you be kind enough to share your logic for the EJ trade, I am studying price action but nothing jumped out at me for that one,

best regards
PG

Hello PG,

Nice to see you here.

As you can see on the below attachment. EJ couldn't break 125.91 level and formed double top. Then this bearish pattern confirmed that we are going down. Hope this helps. Feel free to ask anything.

daily.gif

Back