Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones - Continue

Hi Robert Sir,

Very good thread. Would like to see more updates on this thread. By the way do you use any system to trade forex ?

Hi Robert Sir,

Very good thread. Would like to see more updates on this thread. By the way do you use any system to trade forex ?

Hello Alan,

Nice to hear that you found this thread useful. I don't use any system and mostly use price action strategies for trading which I learnt from Chris Capre.

Well, Spikes got my trade early this week.

Yesterday tried a long trade on Gold with the break to the upside. But that was a false b/o and turned to a loser. However managed to cover that loss in mid US session with 02 short trades.

gold.gif

The EU looks to break the bottom after the retracement. Took 02 short trades and closed at the support support. Looking to load shorts if PA broke below 1.3060.

EU.gif

Not looking for more trades today due to Friday. See you guys on next week. Have a nice weekend.

EU failed to break above 1.3060 & currently trading in a thin range. Covered some pips from the EU long and rest running . We have ECB rate & NFP combo on the way. Hope this will decide the future outlook of the EU.

eu.gif

EJ very quiet and calm at the moment. We may see a large movement soon. However I will remain bearish still PA break above 200EMA. Took a small short at this level.

ej.gif

Hello Robertfx, just found this thread and enjoying it immensely.
Many thanx.
p.s Seems that you have a simple 'strat', finally feel that am learning something. (Only demo trading at the moment)

Back