Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones - Continue

Can the current closing price be considered a break below this channel? Thank you for your contribution.

Hello Ayoayo,

Sorry I was away yesterday and missed very good setups yesterday. Please check below analysis to get some idea.

Hello Ayoayo,

As you can see on this graph price failed to broke above the 200 ema and also the near resistance level at 1.3308. Bearish candles with upper wicks confirmed to reversal.

Channel broke with a large bearish candle which confirmed the 1.3000 level. Pending sell stop order below 1.3160 was a better option yesterday. However I also missed that.

eu.gif

EU Current Analysis

EU just broke below 200ema on daily TF. However Long picture still depicts that the pair in a uptrend. I am looking for safe long opportunities till 1.2985. Break below 1.2985 will open door to 1.29 - 1.28.

eudaily.jpg

UJ rejected to break below 200ema with a nice long wick pinbar. However the candles followed by the pinbar still not confirmed the upside. However I am waiting to get a better short entry around 92.50 to ride this pair till 87.

:cool:

uj.gif

UJ rejected to break below 200ema with a nice long wick pinbar. However the candles followed by the pinbar still not confirmed the upside. However I am waiting to get a better short entry around 92.50 to ride this pair till 87.

:cool:

View attachment 8446

Hope you are doing good, Most of the yen pairs in a strong bearish run and I alse have the same level on UJ to sell the rallies.

Back