Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones

robertrfx

Sergeant
:rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this thread.

From today onward I am going to post my analysis, trades & ideas based on price action strategies. Any comment, analysis welcome on board.

chart.gif

My first trade today. Scalp with 15 pips stop loss. I am more bullish on EUR. However I am expecting price to reach 1.3025 area prior to go further high. lets see.

eur.gif

I am still waiting for my target at 1.313X area. I am currently locked 60+ pips in the long trade which I took on my other account. I will move SL to break even.

eur.gif

My Views on UJ. I am waiting for price to reach 81.73 area before taking any decision. If price broke this level I would like to short this pair to 80.4X. However if PA indicated reversal at 81.73. I will never think twice to long targeting 84.13.

AU

eur.gif

I am really interested to go long with the retest of 1.0471 with a maximum stop loss 20 pips. I like to target 1.0570 area. Lets see how PA will behave in this point

I would like to accept any ideas . Common guys feel free to post anything here. Lets fight this market together

Back