Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones

However I am planning to buy EUR at 1.3000 area if price reach there. Atm price at 1.3076

I changed my idea to buy around 1.3XXX level and took a short trade instead. Waiting for my target at 1.288XX area.

eur1.gif

UC Analysis

Missed a good long opportunity yesterday on UC. Bullish daily candle indicating further up. Waiting for a retracement to enter.

eur1.gif

It is better to stay away from the market today due to NFP announcement. This will decide the direction of the market for this month. We also have several other fundamental announcements on the way. Play safe

EUR indicating continuation of uptrend with the rejection at 200 EMA. Need to confirm this further. May enter with a tight SL on next week. Lets see

GU also rejected at 200 EMA as EU. Very close to take my shorts. I would rather stay bearish on this pair. Lets see

eur2.gif

We may have a slow market with low liquidity till the end of year as it usually does. Have a nice week end to you all.

Back