Daily Forex trading with Price action strategies, pivots,fibos & supply and demand zones

EUR/USD Analysis

Very Interesting levels on EUR/USD. Pretty sure EU will reach much higher with the current uptrend. I am expecting minimum 1.326X area. Lets see.

eur1.gif

Most of the EUR & YEN ladies pairs currently in strong uptrend. So be cautious when you try shorts at this point. I am also waiting for a retracement or next major ressistance to enter short or long. Good luck.

Very Interesting levels on EUR/USD. Pretty sure EU will reach much higher with the current uptrend. I am expecting minimum 1.326X area. Lets see.

View attachment 7703

EU reached to 1.316X area and we are at a crucial point at the moment. PA still indicating high at the moment. Waiting for clear reversal pattern to short from the top. lets see

Most of the EUR & YEN ladies pairs currently in strong uptrend. So be cautious when you try shorts at this point. I am also waiting for a retracement or next major ressistance to enter short or long. Good luck.

Still no sign of a reversal

I think I forgot to explain about my self at the beginning. Well this is not a unique story. This is very familiar story. I started forex as everyone does. I blew more than 03 - 04 accounts at the start. Then with the strong confidence I decided to learn forex well and fight back. I followed babypips and forex peace army and got very good knowledge. I realized that learning price action is the key to success in forex. So I decided to learn advanced PA behaviors. There were so many courses and mentors. I found Sam Seiden and Chris Capre are among the best ones. So I am trading successfully at the moment because of their guidance. I am still learning at the moment. That's why I decided post my analysis, charts, etc here. So please keep in touch.

EUR/USD Analysis

Getting closer to May 2012 high 1.328X area. Looking for a weakness at this level for a short.

eur2.gif

Back