DaxMarkets

They are yet to respond to any of my emails and call I will suggest you don't open an account with them. I am not the only one with this issue. I came across another thread last friday on FPA.
I am looking to taking legal action against them.

thank you. I would appreciate any further progress, positive or negative to be recorded. I guess this is the best way to know the reputation of a non-regulated institution.

thank you. I would appreciate any further progress, positive or negative to be recorded. I guess this is the best way to know the reputation of a non-regulated institution.
I will keep you updated. A company called phoenix Advisor group is what i intend to use in dealing with the case. They are also on here.

I have problems with them to! Ho can help in this case?
I will suggest you make a post here regarding the issue you have with them. You will be able to get reaponse on how to go about resolving your issue. Very helpful feedback here on how to go about dealing with different case.

The only issue I’ve had with DaxMarkets for the past 4 months, was the verification procedure. I didn’t want to send any personal information to the company, but as It was explained to me it’s a standard security procedure requested by the government against cybercrime. I was verified immediately after I sent the documentation and had no issues with the service, platform or withdrawals from my account.

HI Anthony,

I find it hard to believe.
Verification is just an excuse with them.
They even transacted with my money, without my permission, so that my account would be 0 - 0.
So I find it very difficult to believe you.

Till date I have not received any communication from them. My money was simply not returned. The support sucks.
It makes me wonder how you come here and start saying wonderful things about them....

Are you sure you are in no way related to them?
What was their awesome service that you feel that you had to sign up here and defend them?

TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS

These people of daxmarkets.com are non-regulated scammers. They are shameless and very well trained to make you think that they somehow are genuine.
I lost $250 with them. I am just happy that it was all. Other stories of 10k and above are there... Why would we lie?

Anyone who wants to know who I am can contact me directly !!! I would very happy to share ...

PLEASE DO NOT TRADE WITH NON REGULATED ENTITIES. Its all I can suggest to anyone who does not want to loose money.

HI Anthony,

I find it hard to believe.
Verification is just an excuse with them.
They even transacted with my money, without my permission, so that my account would be 0 - 0.
So I find it very difficult to believe you.

Till date I have not received any communication from them. My money was simply not returned. The support sucks.
It makes me wonder how you come here and start saying wonderful things about them....

Are you sure you are in no way related to them?
What was their awesome service that you feel that you had to sign up here and defend them?

TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS

These people of daxmarkets.com are non-regulated scammers. They are shameless and very well trained to make you think that they somehow are genuine.
I lost $250 with them. I am just happy that it was all. Other stories of 10k and above are there... Why would we lie?

Anyone who wants to know who I am can contact me directly !!! I would very happy to share ...

PLEASE DO NOT TRADE WITH NON REGULATED ENTITIES. Its all I can suggest to anyone who does not want to loose money.

i agree with you.
thank God it was only $250 mine was about $3000+. worse part is i was doing well with trading on my own. i lost my money when someone in daxmarke who i didnt authorise traded with my money, till today no one can give explanation on why that trade was made.
i requested a withdrawal and that was when i started having issues, i mean how can you make a single trade of $15000 at once on an account to wipe it.
They are scammers avoid them.

Back