Demo trading for 6 months

Basically demo trading is the best way to learn the Forex business. I personally use the demo account for 1 year. Then I open my real account. But 6 months it's enough time if the beginner take serious their demo trading.

How is your real account doing so far? Was the demo helpful in learning?

Imo, starting to trade without going on demo first is a very safe way to get a margin call. :(

Trade in demo until you are profitable for three consecutive months, then start trading live. Start small to keep your emotion low (it's your money now), and grow slowly your account.

Demo trading doesn't mean anything sometime if you miss the earlier step. You must go through DEMO but in the right time and step. We have to ask yourself, do you think your knowledge and strategy enough to go for trading in DEMO? That's the question arise and a lot of trader doesn't realize. They thought that trading are as easy as register demo, trade, profit, go live, that's all. I believe a lot of people out there in this mentioned cycle and I can assured you that this is not the cycle if you wanna trade successfully.

Demo trading doesn't mean anything sometime if you miss the earlier step. You must go through DEMO but in the right time and step. We have to ask yourself, do you think your knowledge and strategy enough to go for trading in DEMO? That's the question arise and a lot of trader doesn't realize. They thought that trading are as easy as register demo, trade, profit, go live, that's all. I believe a lot of people out there in this mentioned cycle and I can assured you that this is not the cycle if you wanna trade successfully.

A great post, indeed there are many traders that don't really come out as a great trader from a demo account and this is because they don't trade with same passion as its needed to do to become a good trader in a demo account.

Really we can demo trade for six months and learn so many things which can help out in our trade. Demo trading is a nice way to seek out for knowledge because once you demo trade, you help out yourself to learn about forex and you have the opportunity of developing good strategy which you can use to trade good and make good returns in your trade.

Demo is a great way to start so practice as much as you can because it will only increase your experience with market as you will trade without fear and also increases your confidence in taking good setups.

For trading on demo for 6 months you should understand very clearly that Forex trading is a business not a game. Actually it's not the easiest way to make money.

For trading on demo for 6 months you should understand very clearly that Forex trading is a business not a game. Actually it's not the easiest way to make money.

It is good to learn in demo account first before trading with real account, and 6 months in demo account will give a lot of practices but I don't think if it is good idea. I don't know with another traders, but for me it is too long to trade in demo account for 6 months. I think 1-3 months is enough for learning in demo account. There are things to learn in real account too and it i wasting too much time with trading in demo account for 6 months, for me personally.

There are things to learn in real account too and it i wasting too much time with trading in demo account for 6 months, for me personally.

The main thing to learn when you go live is how to cope with your losses, I guess.

The main thing to learn when you go live is how to cope with your losses, I guess.

If you had practiced with a good strategy on demo account and then you have traded exactly with same rules in your real account, then you can get almost same result on your real account as well.

Demo trading is the best means through which we can learn about how to trade forex so that we can have a great way of making enough profits for ourselves. 6 months demo trading is a better way for us and from this process we get to practice good and learn much more to help ourselves on the live account.

Back