• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

did you hear about Invest.com ?

almeeej

Private
Hello,
I keep getting phone calls from company called invest.com, they called me three times actually.
the first time they call, I check their website and found no regulators at all ( That was in Apr 2016), Today (12-Jun-2016) they called me again, I check their website and guess what, they are regulated by 4 regulator, since 2015 !!!

I send them back the following email :

hello Phil and James
Thanks for contacting me for second time
I go through the website, Please be informed that I have no interest to trading and/ or investing with your company.

I just want to mention few points:

- I got call before, it was in April, another person call me not James, but using same number James using !, which is same number Phill have in signature !, the whole company use one phone number ?

- 2 Months ago Phil send me an email and his signature was support, today he send another email as regulated adviser !!, what do you mean by regulated exactly ?

- 2 months ago I got email from phil where he was located ( as per IP) in Tel Aviv, using IP number 82.81.105.103, and when I ask if you guys working from there, you said NO and no offices there and something wrong with the way I search, where today you are using Private -Use Network Address ( Someone learn from mistakes ? )

- you inform me that the only email working in the company is phil mail, due to some network issues, I heard same thing in Apr, still have the mail issues and only phill have mail ?

I wish you all the best with your clients if you are welling to help people making money, but THANK YOU again, I am not planning to invest,

Thanks
Majed

Any one have any Idea who are those guys ?
I am sure from the way they advertise their website that they are scam, Or 80% scam since htey are using exactly same ways option rally and every option use.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello,
I keep getting phone calls from company called invest.com, they called me three times actually.
the first time they call, I check their website and found no regulators at all ( That was in Apr 2016), Today (12-Jun-2016) they called me again, I check their website and guess what, they are regulated by 4 regulator, since 2015 !!!

I send them back the following email :

hello Phil and James
Thanks for contacting me for second time
I go through the website, Please be informed that I have no interest to trading and/ or investing with your company.

I just want to mention few points:

- I got call before, it was in April, another person call me not James, but using same number James using !, which is same number Phill have in signature !, the whole company use one phone number ?

- 2 Months ago Phil send me an email and his signature was support, today he send another email as regulated adviser !!, what do you mean by regulated exactly ?

- 2 months ago I got email from phil where he was located ( as per IP) in Tel Aviv, using IP number 82.81.105.103, and when I ask if you guys working from there, you said NO and no offices there and something wrong with the way I search, where today you are using Private -Use Network Address ( Someone learn from mistakes ? )

- you inform me that the only email working in the company is phil mail, due to some network issues, I heard same thing in Apr, still have the mail issues and only phill have mail ?

I wish you all the best with your clients if you are welling to help people making money, but THANK YOU again, I am not planning to invest,

Thanks
Majed

Any one have any Idea who are those guys ?
I am sure from the way they advertise their website that they are scam, Or 80% scam since htey are using exactly same ways option rally and every option use.
with the first look, their site looks sketchy... if they burst your phone with calling you + controversial stuff with you pointed out is another red flag. lets see what other people will post,

Simple rule: A good investment has no need to make cold calls. If they call you out of the blue, the person on the phone is the one who's going to make money, not you.

If you want to spend time on it, look up the Cysec regulated company they claim to be part of. Call that company and ask if they have any info on invest.com or not.

a good broker doesnot need to advertise themselves in such a way. even if they are a trusted company, they should definitely stop with bothering their (if can be said potential) clients. even if the most trusted company calls me up and offers me an account I would deny of the same reason.

Back