• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

DIGITALFOREX.EU

mayfair911

Recruit
Anyone had any experience with these guys headed by a Chris Marlen real name Asaf Keinan?

Contact details available.

Hi! I have bad experience with Chris Marlen real name Asaf Keinan. I knew of few other investors also being scammed by Asaf. The web site digitalforex.eu is offline and Asaf and gang are not contactable now. Would you be able to help and offer advise on how we can recover our money? Do you have his contact details?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I have bad experience with Chris Marlen real name Asaf Keinan. I knew of few other investors also being scammed by Asaf. The web site digitalforex.eu is offline and Asaf and gang are not contactable now. Would you be able to help and offer advise on how we can recover our money? Do you have his contact details?

Thank you!
Hi, are you still looking ? Can help if you want

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have information about the location of people behind a company which disappeared, please post it publicly.

Not heard of this. My answer would be simple. A domain name should have .com
No matter if it is uk based or EU based. Lets see how they perform on withdraw of payments.

Just now I am hear about digitalforex.eu , but when I am trying loading page there are error message 521 webserver is down, might this is scammed company

No never heard of this name and the company. But is it really possible to do anything with these guys once you have the contact details

The authorities are finally starting to crack down on some of the biggest scammers out there. Now is not the time to say "Will they do anything with these guys?" Now is the time to say "Let's throw all the info we can to the regulators and watch what happens!"

Hi, are you still looking ? Can help if you want

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have information about the location of people behind a company which disappeared, please post it publicly.
I am looking for Keinan as well. Do you have any information on him?

Back