• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

DIGITALFOREX.EU

Another one Getting away with big money. I must say that we should not put big money in one place. Just diversify your portfolio to be safer.

So Mr Asaf Keinan is hiding in East Asia with his scam friends.
I hope they find your exate location quickly.

Better to stay out Israël.

Not heard of this. My answer would be simple. A domain name should have .com
No matter if it is uk based or EU based.

It's absolutely not important if a financial company has a dot.com domain. Regulation is way more important!

In my home country there are dozens of very old rock-solid well regulated banks without a dot.com domain.

And of course there are tons of scammers with dot.com domains.

So Mr Asaf Keinan is hiding in East Asia with his scam friends.
I hope they find your exate location quickly.

Better to stay out Israël.

It's absolutely not important if a financial company has a dot.com domain. Regulation is way more important!

In my home country there are dozens of very old rock-solid well regulated banks without a dot.com domain.

And of course there are tons of scammers with dot.com domains.

Your Right

Hi! I have bad experience with Chris Marlen real name Asaf Keinan. I knew of few other investors also being scammed by Asaf. The web site digitalforex.eu is offline and Asaf and gang are not contactable now. Would you be able to help and offer advise on how we can recover our money? Do you have his contact details?

Thank you!
Good! Thank you

Back