Do brokers actually abuse their customers?

Abusing in what regard?
I didn't clearly understand your question, but according to your responses, you mean whether you should trust your money to them or not.
In fact, it predominantly depends on the broker. I don't want to claim that all of the existing ones on the market are completely legitimate, because indeed there are such ones which you shouldn't entrust your funds.
There are many ways how to become convinced of the services quality and reliability.
The most mandatory thing is to check regulations. Even if a broker has offshore license it doesn't mean it's unreliable. Many brokerage companies use offshore regulation for minimizing taxes. Hence, you need to search info about regulatory body and then make conclusions.

Some certainly do. That’s why you have to thoroughly pick the company that will be an intermediary between you and the forex market.

these days you can find brokers all over the net and yeah most of em abuse their clients as you said but the only way to really know is to test them out yourself jus open an account put in a little bit of money and try them out in every way possible.

Abusing in what regard?
I didn't clearly understand your question, but according to your responses, you mean whether you should trust your money to them or not.
In fact, it predominantly depends on the broker. I don't want to claim that all of the existing ones on the market are completely legitimate, because indeed there are such ones which you shouldn't entrust your funds.
There are many ways how to become convinced of the services quality and reliability.
The most mandatory thing is to check regulations. Even if a broker has offshore license it doesn't mean it's unreliable. Many brokerage companies use offshore regulation for minimizing taxes. Hence, you need to search info about regulatory body and then make conclusions.
abusing their funds.
your are funding your account in their brokers account
how do you trust them?
specially you send through crypto

these days you can find brokers all over the net and yeah most of em abuse their clients as you said but the only way to really know is to test them out yourself jus open an account put in a little bit of money and try them out in every way possible.
what brokers are you using at the moment?
are you satisficed with them?

Some certainly do. That’s why you have to thoroughly pick the company that will be an intermediary between you and the forex market.
I am afraid I didin't understand you.
would you please explain more
are you using any broker now?

most brokers are customer friendly.
perhaps in moments of emotional overload due to trading, the victim complex is activated

guys do you think that brokers actually may abuse the traders?

While it's important to approach this question with nuance, it is generally not accurate to say that brokers abuse their customers by trading against them. Most reputable brokers have regulations and compliance measures in place to ensure fair trading practices. However, there have been instances where certain brokers may engage in unethical practices, such as stop hunting or manipulating prices. It's crucial to choose a reputable and regulated broker to minimize the risk of encountering such issues and to read and understand the terms and conditions of your trading account.

Back